Author Topic: open minded  (Read 6978 times)

vickkylynn

open minded
« on: December 13, 2018, 01:58:27 PM »
one again I was booted from open minded for disruption in the chat room... I had not said one word in the room when sweet smile banned me,,, night before I was booted,,, Same thing, i never said one thing in the room I would like to know precisely why?????????? PapaWolf you told me you had lifted the ban from some time ago and advsed me to talk to illisci which I attempted to do and thought all was well until the night before when SHASHA done a 24 hr ban
 please help me straighten this mess out

Re: open minded
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 05:30:20 PM »
Vickkyy,

First of all the ban stands.
Second, you have violated every single opportunity I gave you in the room, you continuously harass other chatters, when we call your attention, you try and throw in personal issues within your "complex" that I cannot and will not fix.
You were lifted your ban under the condition that you will not do this again, and you still do it, not only that, each and every chance you have to talk negative regarding our room, you do it, totally infantile if you ask me.

I also have the conversation of which I had with you last time, if this isn't clear to you, I will go ahead and copy and paste to bring you some memories of such conversation.

I am replying per your request right now, this isn't going to be a nasty post because I want to believe that we are still adults and can behave as such.

Eclissi

vickkylynn

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 10:04:24 AM »
since we talked I have not harassed any one and I beg you to show me wrong,,, following your suggestion I put scooby on ignore the second I see her, I seldom chat in the room preferring whispers, and those I simply ignore if they are crude, I don know t where I have harassed any one since our little chat and would like proof of any harassment please... I would like reinstated please

vickkylynn

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 10:13:46 PM »
So you are not going to show any kind of proof im being disruptive in the room??? or that im breaking the coc of buzzen or the room????  seems pretty one sided!!! so yes please do cut and paste our conversation for every one to see!! I want to speak with PAPA WOLF!  perhaps it is me who is being harassed!

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 01:37:46 AM »
Vickyy,

I have spoken to Papa, the ban stands, and this is the end of our conversation, I do wish you happy chatting wherever you go from here on.

We do not have to show you anything regarding your behavior, nor do I believe buzzen is okay with me posting all the several times we have kicked you for the very reason as a copy and paste, it will defeat the purpose of this particular space in this forum we have to communicate.  I have provided you with a reason why and that is sufficient.

Fact is that we gave you opportunities and those were faltered.  In having said that, I do wish you well in any other place you choose to chat.

Eclissi

vickkylynn

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 11:29:01 AM »
NO you have not given me a reason for the ban this time,,,,,,,,,,,you seem to have a hard on for me and I dont know why, but like I figured you would refuse to offer proof of the harassment since our little chat,,,.  BECAUSE  YOU cant so you hide behind the title of room manager and pretend a problem exists denying the truth,...

vickkylynn

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 10:05:49 AM »
It is not so much about me being banned as it is the bullying that you claim im doing... (hint PUNK ROCKER post) out and out lie!!!!since we had our little chat I have almost immediately put her on ignore per your suggestion. yet she makes a claim,  out I go, others have said the same thing
.. you said in one post you had copied OUR conversation and would show it to me,, then in the next post you said you didn't have to show me a thing,

ร†ยครˆฦ’รยร‡ยปร…ยดร†ยกร…โ€šร†โ€™

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 12:16:07 PM »
Be Adults.
Use Ignore.
If I can do it,so can you.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 12:30:03 PM by ร†ยครˆฦ’รยร‡ยปร…ยดร†ยกร…โ€šร†โ€™ »