Author Topic: (The Prredator 2018) Funny thing that fits buzzen  (Read 3152 times)

IconX_Daedalus

• View Profile
(The Prredator 2018) Funny thing that fits buzzen
« on: January 19, 2019, 09:44:58 AM »
Mind said its crap... Did u all see this pile of garbage movie.. I agree fully that it has killed the franchise? 12min in i hated it and knew where it was going, Mind___ brought it up that this killed the franchise, I'm a big fan so I rented it(yea sure and stuff) and......well it is crap and i fully agree, what was this.... it has many references to the first one, however this caught me...to put it lightly both have reference to a female anatomy at one dead scene after noticing the predator, i cant really post it here but i will mention it.

Both have a joke about female genitalia to put it in light terms, u know the P word similar to the C word, so this slayed me.... i suggest dont watch it but u avid fans can attest....

if u hit the exact 40min mark u will see and thats what buzzen looks like with abunch of perv men hitting on a sleeping woman,  its hilarios... this is a shout back to the joke in the first Predator with Schwartsi....

original:
  https://youtu.be/nBeG_A6m_zs

i'll just say it a big pussy joke ok.....

new one: https://youtu.be/cFDa8PsByZc

these links are safe... but i died laughing almost..... I couldnt find the full 3min version but yes, all in all this is PG13 and slapstick, but check this out however dont excpect much...

I only obviously bring it up since filthy idiot men behave this way.

So I will end on an open question, did u see it and is this movie just not scarrry but laughable, what were this thinking, also it looks like it takes place after AVP1

thoughts or other similarities welcome since im a big fan, scifi geek out

IconX

Re: (The Prredator 2018) Funny thing that fits buzzen
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 09:50:01 AM »

ÓŽindcrime

• View Profile
Re: (The Prredator 2018) Funny thing that fits buzzen
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 11:15:15 PM »