Author Topic: Open Minded  (Read 6096 times)

Lori

• View Profile
Open Minded
« on: March 08, 2019, 05:42:33 PM »
I am currently banned from the room. There was no altercation, kick or any type of issue. When my friend Hogwild asked room hosts Eclissi and Sweet about it, he was told that my name isn't on the banned list. He was told that it must be some glitch or browser issue. I am able to enter any other chat on buzzen so it isn't my browser. I have chatted in Open Minded for many years now without ever having any kind of issue. Please lift the ban.

This is the message I receive when I try to enter and it continues to try to connect. It has been happening for several days.

IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!! Open Minded !!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.

Thank you,

Lori

Re: Open Minded
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 01:14:06 AM »
Make sure you are signed into Buzzen. It's possible you are trying to enter the room as a Guest, most rooms have a ban on Guests.

Lori

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 08:28:06 PM »
I am signed in and able to enter other chatrooms:

This is the current situation:

[08:24p] IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!! Open Minded !!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.
[08:25p] IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!! Open Minded !!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.
[08:25p] IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!! Open Minded !!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.
[08:25p] Error: ERROR :Ping Timeout: [𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒊!1.aa0fec.2a5161553c6b8fad1b183176b6a1bff5@BuzzenPassport]
[08:25p] Disconnected.
[08:25p] Connecting to 167.114.203.102:7778.
[08:26p] IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!! Open Minded !!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.

Lori

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 08:39:01 PM »
Tried signing out and back in....still banned. Can anyone tell me why?

Lori

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 10:54:52 AM »
I am aware of that. I just thought I would ask since I have no idea why I would be banned.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 03:47:26 PM »
Have you checked with Buzzen helpdesk to resolve this Lori?

Silhouette

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 11:13:44 PM »
Hi Lori, did you try clearing history/browsing info and cache..  Sometimes that helps clear away past information on sites and lets you start fresh so to speak..   Good luck....

Lori

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 09:50:41 AM »
I have tried clearing the cache and using a different browser. I am still able to enter any other chat but am banned in Open Minded. I do not know why I am banned. If I am not wanted in that chat after so many years then that's cool. I wish to be told why but don't expect it. If that is the case then whoever is responsible has to live with themselves.

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 03:36:51 PM »
Lori ... if Lissi & Sweet say you are not banned then you are not banned. Obviously something else is afoot, let us look into it and figure it out. Perhaps it is something with the room bot or whatever. Please stand by ty.

Maggie_BCN

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2019, 07:53:38 PM »
Lori - you are currently banned from OM.  Should you require additional information, I suggest you speak with Eclissi.