Author Topic: Şăńđmăń, rest peacefully, dear man.  (Read 10175 times)

kink

• View Profile
Şăńđmăń, rest peacefully, dear man.
« on: July 31, 2019, 04:51:50 PM »
I am sad to inform that Şăńđmăń, the wonderful human being many of us have grown to know and love, died on Friday, July 26th, 2019. He will be sorely missed by me, by ♪јen♪, and by many other people who have known him over the years. We are thankful to have had the pleasure of learning what a very special person he was. We are also thankful that his suffering was short and that he is no longer in pain. We love him, as we know many of you do.

His profile: https://www.buzzen.com/user/59511/profile.html

Hope

• View Profile
Re: Şăńđmăń, rest peacefully, dear man.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 05:26:46 PM »
I'm so sorry to read that Sandman had been ill and has passed away. We lost touch in recent years but we used to chat quite a bit at one time. Michael was a good friend to me, especially during a difficult time in my life, and He taught me a lot about being true to myself. Rest in peace, Sandman...Michael, Sir.  :-*
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 06:10:04 PM by Hope »

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 05:49:20 PM »
OMG that's so terribly sad. Sandman, we never got to know each other, but I am so very sorry to hear about your passing. Hoping you are in a good place, brother.

ɱiŗaġe

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 07:25:27 PM »
Michael and i were close for many years. He was a wonderful man and Dominant. We used to have long chats both online and on the phone. He was a good friend. my heart breaks for Him and His family. Thank You for everything. You helped me through some tough times over the years and i will never forget You. Rest in peace my dear friend(k)(k)

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 08:06:42 PM »
I can not find the words to convey the depth of my sadness in reading of His loss. He was always so sweet to me, I suppose He was sweet to everyone, I don't know.
Rest in peace dear man...I'm sorry that You are gone, You shall never be forgotten.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 09:43:31 PM »
RIP, Sandman, Sir.  Thanks for always sharing Your stories of umping Your many games.  Rest easy, Sir. (K)

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 10:17:18 PM »
You will be missed a beautiful person .. we talked a few times.. Never disrespectful and always a gentleman with me.  Rest in love my dear friend...

LOVE Your "CARINO LINDO"
   :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 10:18:54 PM by ✤♔DI🖤✤ »

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 10:53:13 PM »
I am simply at a loss for words.

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 11:01:21 PM »
R.I.P Sandman was always a gentleman, he will be missed.

♪Mʌɭiɓu♪

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2019, 11:31:04 PM »
OMG.. I can't believe this!! You were such a beautiful person :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 I will miss your smile. RIP my friend the Sandman.  :-* :-*

melee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 12:41:16 AM »
rip Sand Man. we didn't always agree on some things,  but he was definitely  a nice, polite  man.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 01:08:18 AM by 𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔢 »

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 03:28:39 AM »
R.I.P
_____/)___/)______./¯"""/')
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)¯¯\)¯¯¯'\_„„„„\)

hey sandman  I will never forget you mate and the kindness you showed towards many others. We will pray for You, May God give him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.you will be sadly missed dear friend.

ShortGirlsRock

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2019, 10:29:50 AM »
Sandman was a good friend to both shortgirl and I. We  both were shocked and saddened to hear of his passing.  It's great to see such an outpouring of sympathy and support and to get a better sense of all the people whose lives he has touched.  Rest in Peace, old friend! 

«teri»

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2019, 10:59:55 AM »
RIP Sand, you will be dearly missed old friend.  May the angels be with you.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2019, 11:51:55 PM »
I am sorry to hear about His passing, i have known Him for many years and He will surely be missed. I wish His family and loved ones much strength , my deepest condoleances