Author Topic: Open Minded - banned for ban evasion?  (Read 4365 times)

~Chaotic~

• View Profile
Open Minded - banned for ban evasion?
« on: November 08, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »
I had gotten a 25 hour ban in OM, waited until well after the 24 hours were up and returned to the room and was banned for "ban evasion"?
Not entirely sure why or what, if I could be informed of why I was banned please.

FLY Guy

• View Profile
Re: Open Minded - banned for ban evasion?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 07:19:07 PM »
I was also permanently banned from Open Minded for a 'ban evasion'.

On Monday 11/4/2019 I was banned for 24 hours - no reason was given, and I was not in the room nor logged into buzzen when I was banned. On Tuesday 11/5/2019 the ban was lifted - I went through the normal sign-on and was in the room several times on that day. On Tuesday night I was permanently banned when logged in the room for a 'ban evasion'. No other information was provided.

Given that I did NOT change my nickname, change my passport, nor change any thing about my buzzen account, and that my ban was obviously lifted after 24 hours, I have to wonder exactly how I managed to 'evade' a ban.

Was I simply banned because the new room owner/host does not like me ? (shr) And if that is the case, why not simply say so instead of posting falsehoods about chatters.

Maggie_BCN

• View Profile
Re: Open Minded - banned for ban evasion?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2019, 07:34:03 PM »
Open Minded is a User Created Room. If you were removed from the room, that is entirely up to the owner.  But bashing Buzzen and it's volunteers while you are using the free service that they give of their time to provide is generally frowned upon.

Fly Guy - since you threatened staff, be thankful you are not server banned permanently.  Any further incidents will result in just that.