Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 10873 times)

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
Thank you
« on: November 12, 2019, 02:45:07 PM »
I have heard people complain about the fakes and the low life scum bags in chat for the 20 years I have been chatting, let me tell you, they do exist.
But this post isn't about that, its about the other people of chat, the wonderful, kind caring genuine individuals who take time out of their lives to let you know how special and loved you are.
As I sit here typing this with tears running down my face...I am looking at the most fragrant beautiful bouquet of flowers, I have ever seen.
Maybe I am fortunate, but I have managed to meet some wonderful people,
Right now, I need to thank the gang, my people...the people who love me and accept me the way I am, the people who understand me and encourage me. You have no idea how touched I am, how blown away I am, how your generosity and kindness always gives me hope that I too am becoming a better person.
When you have this type of support and love...there is nothing you can't do.
Webtard Magnet, Cherry, Sweetaboo, Lenient Hawk, faith, and a few others, when I count my blessings...I count all of you and I thank God that the internet brought me so many people to be grateful for.
I love you guys!

Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 05:09:22 PM »
We love you too NG xxooxxooxxoo :-*

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 09:48:43 PM »
It has been my personal experience, in many, many years of chatting, the good folks far outnumber the bad. Funny, huh, kinda like real life.In chat, as in real life, sometimes the worst offenders are the ones most in need of a friend. I'm probably able to sit here and type this thanks to some very special people that may not realize what they did for me, and how much they mean to me. Best wishes to you all.

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 12:56:48 AM »
NG, I agree there are the bad in chat, but I am thankful the good greatly outnumber them.  I'm thankful for the friends who I have surrounded myself with.  They accept me for who I am, love me without conditions and have stood by me throughout everything.  I have made mistakes, said things I wish I hadn't of said, made decisions I wish I didn't make, but I have tried to make things right and I hope I have.  NG, we've had our ups and downs, but I am thankful I can and do consider you a good friend.  You have an amazing heart and are there for those you care greatly about.  I know this thread began as you thanking people, but NG, thank you for your friendship and for you being you.

Sasha :-*

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 11:16:15 PM »
May The FIST & Good Karma Be With You Always

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 11:21:33 PM »
In the rift of liars, cheaters and pretenders .. Good to know there are true friends here.  I have a few friends im Thankful for here in Buzzen.  Happy for you NG! 

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 01:06:45 AM »
there are some genuinely great people here, no doubt. & I'm grateful to know them (special high fists to vivs, no one is more loyal and genuine.  ..and thankfully not on actual fire rn)

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 01:08:25 AM by a n o n »

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 04:47:45 AM »
 shucks n shit  :-[ I actually like some of u more than real life ppl! To those that matter and make me laugh (shennanigans!)   ;) :-* cheers big ears!

Sfty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2019, 10:21:03 PM »
  Naughty, you and I both know I only go to chat for the buffet, but  I will always share the buffet with you, except for that healthy stuff sasha keeps trying to slide in on us. NO GREEN STUff SASHA !!!! >:(   Naughty, you go girl!!! hugs, sfty  :-*

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 11:54:11 PM »
;D ;D ;D oh alright, no more green stuff.  Only the good stuff for the buffet

hazedfog

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2019, 04:47:21 PM »
we go back a long long way in chat ng.  I remember a lot of fun and good people way more than I do the ones who were easy to forget. while our own personal health issues have taken some toll, we're still here.  Im glad YOU are still here.  and I wish you a wonderful holiday season for another go round!!!   hazedfog

FINN

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2019, 03:08:34 PM »
Hey Ng....I'm new to chat (3 months), and I have met so many nice people. I hope you know that includes YOU. When I started chat making friends was not necessarily my agenda, but more so an outlet. Here I sit 3 months into it, and I have met some sweet, kind, and welcoming people. Being new to chat I didn't know what to expect since chat is really a melting pot of unique people, myself included....lol. So let people say what they will about chatting online and the variables of people. For me ....I'm blessed with the new people I've met and consider my friends, and not just in chat. See you soon!   :-*

Jake

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2023, 05:55:10 AM »
The author thinks that the world is changing. Being vindictive and hateful is no longer fashionable!

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2023, 06:54:08 PM »
LOL, you're funny.

LoyalBrute

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2023, 03:21:23 PM »
Im very fond of NG and Tinkerbell. They have brought a lot of mirth into my life. They can even play on my lawn anytime they want to.