Author Topic: Banned from Open Minded ( Understood )  (Read 5095 times)

pony

• View Profile
Banned from Open Minded ( Understood )
« on: February 28, 2020, 07:48:54 PM »
at frist i couldnt understand why till i got to looking in the log , and i would have done the same thing ,  i am so sorry my one script was erroring and the other was messaging each time it reentered ,,  im so sorry to the room for the disruption ,  issue has been fixed ,, ɹɐɯʇɥɓᴉN● id like to talk with you please ,,,
again i fully understand the kick and ban , i would have and have done this my self for this resin , pony 

`pony

• View Profile
Re: Banned from Open Minded ( Understood )
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 01:17:08 PM »
[10:59a] `pony : nightmere can we talk a min please
[10:59a]  Waiting for ●ǝɹɐɯʇɥɓᴉN● to accept your whispers. Don't send more messages until your whisper request is accepted or ●ǝɹɐɯʇɥɓᴉN● may not receive your messages.
[12:14p] `pony : apology Nightmare about the misshapp from yestureday , id like to talk with you about it and explain , was not done on purpse what so ever , when you get time , please message me , or join my room in GN ( pony ) so we can talk about this , i have been coming here for years and i dont cause trouble intentionaly ,, please get back with me when you have time ,,,

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 08:01:15 PM »
You are welcome back without your bot.

Harold_1725

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 07:00:19 PM »
I don't know who i offended, but I have been in Buzzen open minded for a long time and made friends there, except for a few GUYS who don't like me whispering to women.  When the women don't want to chat,  I just chat with others.  However I guess I do say hello to many persons in the room when I first get on line on a give day

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 06:56:32 PM »
Stop spamming everyones whispers you troll.

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 11:02:15 PM »
Harold every time I am in Open Minded, you invade my whispers even after I have told you time and time again to get out!  You are a troll and you bother the women.  I highly doubt that you have made any friends, unless they are desperate

betterwound

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 05:21:22 AM »
Harold Even though I've repeatedly instructed you to leave my whispers when I'm in Open Minded, you still do it every time!  geometry dash