Author Topic: open minded  (Read 3256 times)

tarancepil7

• View Profile
open minded
« on: May 11, 2020, 07:18:13 AM »
one again I was booted from open minded for disruption in the chat room... I had not said one word in the room when sweet smile banned me,,, night before I was booted,,, Same thing, i never said one thing in the room I would like to know precisely why?????????? PapaWolf you told me you had lifted the ban from some time ago and advsed me to talk to illisci which I attempted to do and thought all was well until the night before when SHASHA done a 24 hr ban
 please help me straighten this mess out?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:42:00 AM by tarancepil7 »

Re: open minded
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 02:38:50 PM »
one again I was booted from open minded for disruption in the chat room... I had not said one word in the room when sweet smile banned me,,, night before I was booted,,, Same thing, i never said one thing in the room I would like to know precisely why?????????? PapaWolf you told me you had lifted the ban from some time ago and advsed me to talk to illisci which I attempted to do and thought all was well until the night before when SHASHA done a 24 hr ban
 please help me straighten this mess out?

Papa wolf, or any of the former owners/hosts do not have anything to do with OM anymore. So I kinda doubt anyone banned you. ::)

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 03:02:40 PM »
NotSoSweetSmile is back?  With a hammer?  No one will be safe.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 06:53:28 PM »
Wrathie, I can assure you sweet smile isn't back and never will be.

North™

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 08:02:30 PM »
NG check your bloomer bin she might be hiding in there,   LMAO:D