Author Topic: banned from OM  (Read 3103 times)

jiminct

banned from OM
« on: May 16, 2020, 04:05:19 PM »
still waiting to hear the excuse for the ban.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
Re: banned from OM
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 05:33:24 PM »
There is no excuse for the ban, you earned it, and you know you did.
How many times do you think you should be warned before you are banned? Some of you people who are banned amaze me, you all act like you had no idea you were pushing the envelope beyond what any room owner would tolerate. The constant complaints from chatters about another chatters behavior, begins to wear thin.

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 12:46:41 PM »
Enough is enough, jiminct, you posted many posts, blogs and whatever about you being banned. You are banned from that room GET OVER IT. There is nothing that say they have to give you a reason for the ban this thread is just a way to maybe get an answer but room owners/staff are not required to give you one.

jiminct

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 06:24:11 AM »
In a democracy, your accuser has to have proof before you go to jail.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 10:32:56 AM »
Jim, who said chat was a democracy? In a privately owned chat room, on a free chat server, you are allowed to chat at the owners discretion.
And ONCE again, I know for a fact that I warned you several times that you were pushing the envelope. You chose to ignore my warnings, that's on you.
I gave you more warnings then I have given to anyone ever, I'd say a years worth.  Accept the ban, its not going to change any time soon.

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 10:36:54 AM »
You seem to be confused with the whole concept of privately owned room on a free chat server.  Let me dumb it down for you... go away, they clearly do not want you in the room.  Private rooms do not have to answer to you.  If needed I can break this response into monosyllabic words for you and write it with a crayon.

jiminct

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 11:13:37 AM »
make sure the crayon is red, as in COMMUNIST

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 12:41:44 PM »
I didn't realize you were a communist, but okay.

Now go away.  Thank you.
;D