Author Topic: Why am I being targeted and discriminated against?  (Read 7640 times)

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
Why am I being targeted and discriminated against?
« on: May 19, 2020, 06:47:14 PM »
I'd like to file a complaint about whomever tattled and got me kicked out of "open-minded". There is no room owner, and no host or moderator.

It's patently unfair for Trump haters to openly disrespect the President and then attack me when I defend and stand up for my beliefs.

Why do the haters beliefs matted and mine don't?

Why am I the one targeted and discriminated against for having views that oppose Trump haters?

If the room is going to discriminatory to people who support the President, please post that in the room welcome message.

Please reinstate me immediately. Thank you!

Re: Why am I being targeted and discriminated against?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 09:12:00 PM »
It was to be a 24 hour ban to try and make you understand, but since you can't seem to comprehend that chatters do not want to read your name-calling, hate-infested 'political diatribe' it has now been extended indefinitely.  Merry Christmas! Yours truly, the owner.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 03:55:58 PM »
LOL @ Please reinstate me immediately. Happy New Year too!

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 07:02:40 PM »
I'd like to file a complaint about whomever tattled and got me kicked out of "open-minded". There is no room owner, and no host or moderator.

That's not your concern.

It's patently unfair for Trump haters to openly disrespect the President and then attack me when I defend and stand up for my beliefs.

That's because your beliefs are dumb, and you're an instigator (a bad one at that)

Why do the haters beliefs matted and mine don't?

Aw poor snowflaque. Someone disagrees with your rhetoric and suddenly they're a hater. Boohoo.

Why am I the one targeted and discriminated against for having views that oppose Trump haters?

You support a guy that told people on national television to drink bleach/inject lysol and cut funding to a pandemic response team created by.. NOT Obama, but George W Bush, the same guy you wingnuts used to love but now hate because he speaks out against nazis.. err trump fanboys.

If the room is going to discriminatory to people who support the President, please post that in the room welcome message.

Why don't you go complain to the russians, you communist.

Please reinstate me immediately. Thank you!

Yeah I don't think that's happening, comrade.

BYE FELICIA  8)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 07:07:41 PM by daLnon »

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 06:40:32 PM »
To be fair, we do target trouble makers for removal so you are half right.  However, I can assure you we do not discriminate...we remove all unwanted chatters. You have been banned from this room on several occasions and each time you miraculously never did a thing wrong.  I think it is time for you to find another room where they will appreciate you; our complaint department is closed. 

AVLEE

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 08:33:18 PM »
Hell, I would like to mention that I am a regular in this room.  I am very conservative, and do speak my political beliefs in this room.  I have never been banned, booted or even kicked for posting my political thoughts. I also do not attack people who disagree with me, and I respect others political thoughts. Differences in opinions is part of what has made this country great.

I would also like to ad, that we do have moderators, we have an owner, she is very nice, and to be honest, I would have booted you for your normal behavior.

Ken in Kalif

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2020, 03:13:08 AM »
I have been in the chat room with Avlee countless times-- he maybe slightly outspoken-- but he is respectful of others opinions equally and uses no profanity--  there are others far more vulgar that deserve to  be exiled permanently-- please release Avlee...thank you
Ken McInnes

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2020, 10:40:10 AM »
Ken, I think you misunderstand. AVLEE was not banned, he was just commenting on another chatter being banned. I guess I could be wrong, but that's what I took from it.

Silvermane

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 01:45:01 PM »
Let's all get banned..... then we can just kick back and enjoy the summer

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 05:40:49 PM »
Ken In Kalif - Avlee was not banned...please read again.
Silvermane - if we ban you and just tell you we banned everyone else, will you be able to enjoy your summer? Is perception reality?  ;)