Author Topic: background image  (Read 3982 times)

Kyrielle

• View Profile
background image
« on: May 29, 2020, 09:41:18 AM »
Yes, I have a technical question. I have an image I want to use/ and am using for the background on my profile. I've cut it down on the top and the bottom but no matter what I do, I can't get the full image of the dancer in my background. I'm using the " stretch" rather than tile. It would drive me CRAZY to have like a thousand dancers in the background when I only want just one.

I've tried to resize the image also. I lack the skill set to figure out how to get the dancer centered so it shows in its beautiful entirety.

Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can give me to try.

Kyrielle

Re: background image
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 08:36:12 PM »
You may have to use a photoeditor to make it smaller or do Tile .. i try to sometimes and pics are not able to be full pic size on background

Kyrielle

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 10:13:34 AM »
Thank you. I'll keep trying.

annamarie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 11:14:57 AM »
you can always use a paint program to make the image smaller and keep testing it on your profile till it gets to the size that you want and looks good to you. Its what I do with alot of pictures that are much too big to use or look horrible if i try to stretch them out

Kyrielle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 01:21:10 PM »
Thank you. The difficulty with trying them out is every single change I make on my profile and/or albums, those on my friends list get a notification. Can you IMAGINE the irritation it must bring while I try out this and that for a profile background, like a thousand times? I thank you, again, for the suggestion. You are very kind.
 I opted to use a different background " instead".