Author Topic: 🚀💢💗💢🚀Happy Birthday Miles!!🚀💢💗💢🚀  (Read 4818 times)

¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•. :-* Happy Birthday Miles Love!!! May you have a great Birthday! Love you!!! Save me some cake!   ;) :-*.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 01:13:43 PM by ꕤ♔ℒαdy𝑫𝒊🖤ꕤ »

Miles, it's Brice! Happy birthday my friend! Here's to many many more.(B)(B)

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Miles, you have finally hit 39 years old, go you kiddo!
Seriously, have a wonderful birthday darlin, be happy and content, enjoy the small things and remember, you are loved.  :-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILES....  HOPING YOUR DAY IS  FILLED WITH LOVE AND LAUGHTER!! I ENJOY YOUR DJ'ING :D    :-*
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:14:39 AM by ♥  dee ❣ dee  ♥ »

Lily-Marie

• View Profile
all the best to you in this day, hugs and kisses

Silvermane

• Events
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Miles.... take comfort in knowing you probably haven't passed me yet

Best wishes for a very HAPPY Birthday Miles and here's to many, many more! :-* :D

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
Happy Birthday Miles!!!  I hope you are having an amazing day!!! :-* :-* :-*

Wishing you a Very Happy Bday MIles  :P

Lori

• View Profile
I hope your birthday was as nice as you are Miles. We geminis are the coolest! 8)

Sfty

• View Profile
Happy Birthday Miles !!!! you rock !!!!! hugs, Sfty :) ;) :-*

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
*In my best Marilyn Monroe voice* (8)Happy Belated Birthday (Mr President) Miles, Happy Birthday to youuuuu!(8) (Blowing you a kiss) Oh Miles, I went to leave a message for you going through your profile, & it said I couldn’t because we’re not friends. :'( Then when I signed into Buzzen this afternoon I spotted this Forum. (I hope this works!) You know I love your sexy voice when you dj! But it’s your sparkling personality that shines the brightest! May all your wishes come true all year through! *love, hugs & kisses*.....Kitten!(l)

Judge_Judy

• View Profile
Happy Birthday Miles
 To a fantastic man!
 You’re a true classic in every way.
 Here’s hoping your year ahead is filled with many exciting adventures!
Love & hugs

:-* :-* :-* :-* :D

CreamScones

• View Profile
Didn't see this until today.  Happy Belated Birthday Miles.  Hope you had as wonderful a Birthday as you could during this whole covid pandemic.  Big hug and kisses to you on your special day! 

I am overwhelmed by your collective good wishes and generosity of spirit. Thank you all for making this a very special birthday!
Much love and appreciation, Miles