Author Topic: Recently banned from Open Minded  (Read 7467 times)

Eva4eva

• View Profile
Recently banned from Open Minded
« on: June 15, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »
Hello. I was recently chatting in Open Minded, whispering with a friend, when I received the following message: "IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!!! Open Minded !!!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time." I do not understand this and have no idea why I would receive a ban, I have been chatting there on and off for years with no previous incidents. If I offended anyone, I would like to sincerely apologize and try to correct the matter so the ban could be lifted. I really enjoy Open Minded, having made some close longtime friends and wish to keep in contact with them there. Could someone PLEASE contact me to fix the situation. Thank you for your consideration.

Re: Recently banned from Open Minded
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 09:50:05 PM »
Completely log out of chat, clear all your cookies and reboot your computer.  Then re-enter chat.  You get that message when you "moof" and your nickname re-enters the room multiple times

Eva4eva

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 10:27:36 PM »
Hi Wraithie, thank you for responding. I did what you said, didnt work, still says im banned...

Eva4eva

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 12:30:59 AM »
NG, thank you for your attention! I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!