Author Topic: R.I.P. Jenna  (Read 12996 times)

R.I.P. Jenna
« on: August 13, 2020, 10:50:10 PM »
Sad to announce the passing of Jenna Sais Quas .... I have confirmed this with her Mother. No other information is known at this time.

Re: R.I.P. Jenna
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 12:08:09 AM »
Jenna was always great company in chat. May you rest in peace, my friend. :'(

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 12:11:41 AM »
I can not believe this. My heart hurts.

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 12:19:01 AM »
 :'(R.I.P.  Jenna, you will be so missed by lots of chatters. I have had a tear or 2 today   :'(

North™

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 12:20:38 AM »
Jenna Bee thanks for being you.....Your named after my Jenna Bee...she will meet you at the purly gates.

She is so much like you ...both of you will be best buds for eternity. Tell my angel I miss her dearly. Till we meet again.....Farewell

Musk.

ozboss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 12:27:03 AM »
wow Jenna babe i guess we will not be able to meet in this life but maybe the next  it is a big thanks to Dave for telling me personally rather than chat
REST IN PEACE you so thoroughly deserve it byeeee for now

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 01:50:53 AM »
Jenna you will be missed, you were alway straight forward and honest, and very nice lady....the secret is out...you were a very nice person and I am glad to have known you for the short time in chat.....You will alway be remembered... :-*

2Bumpz4U2

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 01:58:06 AM »
Her time with us was fun and entertaining!  I always looked forward to room chatting with this special person! JSQ  :D

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2020, 02:29:35 AM »
How heartbroken I was to hear of Jenna’s passing. I looked forward to her arrival to late night chat. She was so humourous! She made us laugh so hard. She was a beautiful, intelligent, articulate, strong woman! She was always nice to me. I will miss her dearly! Late night chat will never be the same! 😢💔 Rest in paradise Jenna! My deepest sympathy to all her closest chat friends! Love, hugs, & kisses, Kitten ❤️🙏🏼

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2020, 06:07:05 AM »
speachless..........you will be missed......now i really dont wanna work today.......that always made you laugh

Down_South

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2020, 07:24:21 AM »
WOW....just totally speechless at the moment...u will be sorely missed.....meeting you was a highlight in my life...

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2020, 07:44:05 AM »
Jenna, I remember chatting with you in the morning before work. You were kind, polite and caring to all of those you came in contact with, may you rest in peace. You will be missed by many because of the lives you have touched and graced. Heaven gained an angel today......

⚡SEN⚡

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2020, 07:53:02 AM »
She will be missed, Sad times indeed. A dear friend that will be missed by all, Her wit/wisdom/humor brought a smile to many, May you rest in peace, Jenna :( :'(

SEN

Gladys

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2020, 08:24:20 AM »
R.I.P  jenna

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2020, 09:21:16 AM »
I wasn't going to post this. It was told to me in confidence by the other woman involved in this story, and I promised I would never repeat it. Please remember I was told this story second hand, and I have always believed it to be true.
Ss I sit here crying for the loss of this beautiful soul...I feel it would be okay share it.
Sadly, they are both gone now.
Many years ago, perhaps 20 or so. A woman we chatted with back on MSN fell on hard times. I don't recall the circumstances, nor all the details of the situation.
I simply remember that the woman had no money to purchase Christmas gifts for her children, perhaps they had met outside of chat as well, both being from CA. that could very well be so.
Without telling a soul, Jenna, and her then husband stepped up and bought those children some gifts. I don't know what was spent and that doesn't even matter.
Jenna was outspoken, sarcastic, beautiful, humorous and brilliant...but the thing I will always remember, is her kind soul.