Author Topic: why am i banned from openminded  (Read 19149 times)

Top Cat

• View Profile
why am i banned from openminded
« on: August 23, 2020, 10:54:56 PM »
 >:( why am i banned from openminded i havent even been in the room in the last 24 hrs and when i sign in its says im banned.

Re: why am i banned from openminded
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 06:13:50 PM »
My guess would be flooding the room using one of your other accounts?  Yep, that would be it.  Spare us the righteous indignation ...we know.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 10:01:03 PM »
I was in the room when he was talking absolute nonsense, followed by repeatedly typing the same few letters. I used ignore, makes life easier.

Top Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 10:59:06 AM »
so why am i being banned.is it for flooding the room or for having mutiple accounts.
does flooding the room require a server ban .i still maintain the fact that i was
not signed into buzzen at the time this incident took place.and as far as mutiple
accounts go i only have one account.

Wes_BCN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2020, 05:52:00 PM »
Why you were banned from Open Minded is up to them, They are a user created room and can ban whomever they like. As for the server ban well going into 40s and flooding that room will get you a server ban. Sorry you flood any network and you will be banned. Maybe remember that in the future. Have a good day.

Top Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 01:03:16 AM »
but my point is i didnt flood anything i wasnt even signed in .but no one seems to hear me when i say that.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 02:28:59 PM »
This is absolutely none of my business, but being a former host I can say this with complete certainty...before anyone is banned, and I mean anyone, your account has been checked and verified. The action that was against Buzzen's rules, which caused your ban (or anyone else's) was researched. Buzzen and room owners do NOT ban without just cause.
I find it funny when people deny that they weren't home, they were visiting relative in Guam, they were at the Doctors, the Dentists or out buying Klondike bars. Do you think the staff at Buzzen doesn't double and triple check, before issuing a ban? Do you think they enjoy banning chatters?
If it wasn't you, then you have to look at the people in your home, unless you have a very smart pet. Then deal with the person or pet that caused your ban!
Own it, apologize, and promise to act like an adult in the future.
These people work for FREE, no one pays them, the room that is being disrupted is paid for my someone who wants us to have a place to chat, who are you, or anyone else to ruin that for other people? 
As I said, it's not my business, but what flooders do effects me too, and everyone else in the room, it interrupts our chat time.

Top Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 07:50:28 PM »
if i did it i wouldnt be wasting my time here saying i didnt ive been banned before and i know how the systen works im just telling you it wasnt me who flooded your room.but its all good i understand you have a job to do.

Emoji Man

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 01:49:04 AM »
I also got banned 2 days ago, and honestly I wasn't even ON the chatting, I was fixing my account
what did I do wrong and how can I get unbanned???

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 06:35:00 PM »
MilkMan...It was brought to the administrators that you stated you are 17 yrs old (with screen shots).  The minimum age to chat in OM is 18. 

_Cece_

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2020, 03:54:57 PM »
how do I become unbanned?

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2020, 05:32:20 PM »
There is nobody with the nickname _Cece_ banned from OM.

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2020, 05:32:35 PM »
I just got banned from Open Minded and I would like to know what my violation was.  I didn't use profanity.  I was not disrespectful toward anyone.
Please advise.
Thank you!

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2020, 10:09:12 AM »
Same reason your other nickname was banned, IAmScott.  If you are banned, you are banned.  You don't get to make a new nickname and come back.

Maggie_BCN

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2020, 06:26:09 PM »
Again, Open Minded is a User Created Room. All UCR's can make their own rules and are free to ban whomever they wish. The purpose of this thread is to offer a place to contact Room Owners, and it is not for bashing rooms/owners/hosts.  Read the rules before posting.