Author Topic: RIP SeanKelly 💔  (Read 7479 times)

RIP SeanKelly 💔
« on: August 24, 2020, 08:19:18 AM »
Rest in love my dear friend.. We go back so many years. I still remember our last conversation and I still remember your DJ days and how i would stay up listening to your music. You would always be making sure to play my favs so I wouldn't go while you were on the air. I will miss you so much and I will never ever forget you. I had not seen a dedication on the forum for you so I had to add it.  I love you always. My heart goes out to your son your pride and joy. and your family

I will miss you always "Your Reina"  :'(

DI

Re: RIP SeanKelly 💔
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 10:02:28 AM »
OMG Sean Kelly I had no idea you had passed until I read DI's forum post just now. I used to stay up listening to your radio shows also. You were a great chatter, they are few and far between. Rest In Peace my old buddy.
 - Brice

hotsmoothjosh2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 08:50:54 PM »
Sorry To hear about Sean.  I didn't know him, well, but a fellow DJ and always a friendly guy. RIP

2Bumpz4U2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 10:44:16 PM »
:(  Well, my fellow chatter, Sean Kelley always made my chat fun. I hope that was the same for many other chatters. His humor and fun outweighed the select few times, his roomchat didn't always agree with others,  a difference of opinion? a misinterpertation, imagine THAT :P happening in chat!  Miss you Sean and my condolences to his family and friends in and out of chat.

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 11:48:48 PM »
R.I.P Sean Kelly.  I will miss you.  You were always so sweet to me, I think you were among the first few friends I made when I first came to Buzzen.  I will miss your humor and wit.  Fly with the angels Sean :-* :-*

Luckys Liza

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 08:42:08 PM »
My dear friend...I was so sad to hear of your passing, we just spoke 2 weeks before and you were so happy to be out of the hospital.  I know you are giving the angels hell.  You will be missed.  My thoughts and prayers for our boy Connor.  Much love my friend Liza

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 09:54:11 PM »
Rest in paradise Sean Kelly! Love & prayers, Kitten❤️
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 09:58:38 PM by TrashyKitten »

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 11:05:16 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear about Sean passing. He and I used to meet up every time I visited Arizona and Connor was my ice-cream buddy. He was a lovely man, and a fantastic father. He'll be missed.

lea_one

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 01:11:53 PM »
I hope you went in peace. So sorry to know you gone.

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2020, 02:28:28 AM »
Feeling sad. Sean was one of the few who would have actual conversations with me. He was so kind. I will miss him very much.

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2020, 05:31:26 PM »
Bro - I'm gonna miss that rapier wit, the irreverent sarcasm, and that giant laughter. (L)