Author Topic: banned from trivia room  (Read 8976 times)

susie101

• View Profile
banned from trivia room
« on: September 13, 2020, 04:48:07 PM »
i have been banned from trivia room as one person phil does not like me
( not that i care if he likes me or not ) but i do not think he should not be able to use threats against myself
because i have my own opinions of which i believe he dont like.  Once again i think this is sexist and racial because
of his threats in whisper and not in room so others could see.

Maggie_BCN

• View Profile
Re: banned from trivia room
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 05:06:34 PM »
The room is a User Created Room, and therefore the owner can ban or kick whomever they want.  In short: their room, their rules.  Because someone whispers you instead of talking in the room does not make the content automatically sexist or racist.  Really isn't the way to get an owner to rethink their position.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 05:12:35 PM by Maggie_BCN »

susie101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 09:43:13 AM »
Again its funny that a moderator is so forward on a matter they know nothing about
i would like this so called moderator to tell me what was said and have facts before making a
statement on being sexist or racial Buzzen i do think has an obligation to the users and owners
to be fair and not pass the buck at the first sign of a problem. in fact i have not said i wanted the owner
to do anything i was pointing out a fact that Buzzen should help out both ways i was told to accept that
a person can do what they please sexist racial or other when they please and have the blessing of a so called
moderator who im in no dout has never even been in the room.

susie101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 10:10:25 AM »
unbanned strange dont you think

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 12:22:24 PM »
susie101, did you actually read what the moderator said? Your analogy makes no sense.
Would you walk into a person's home and begin re-arranging the furniture, tell them how to live, correct their children?
Rules are rules and if a Sysop came into a chat room you owned, and started barking out orders, you'd go elsewhere.
I've hosted, but never moderated for Buzzen if it was a paying job, I still wouldn't do it.
These people put up with abuse no one else would tolerate, they help whenever its possible, and then they have to explain the simplest rule repeatedly.
Do you have an idea how many times this subject had been addressed?
Take the ban, go clean a closet, read a book, go for a walk.
Oh and one more thing, since I have taken over this post, you can always close your whispers.
To the people of Buzzen, I'm sorry I hijacked this post.
Have a nice day!

susie101

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 02:23:02 PM »
LOL yes naughty i read it should have gone into politics. once again
you can see who stick together. anyway im really not in the least bothered
at your comment as it has nothing to do with the situation paid or unpaid
if your going to do a job do it fair. As you say you have hosted but never moderated
but are quick to have your opinion even if you have no idea of the problem just like
this moderator. thank you for your comment i will file it where it belongs.

susie101

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 02:29:59 PM »
Plus naughty girl did you not read the last post i put in
or were you to busy so just for you unbanned funny dont you think

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2020, 08:41:45 PM »
Again its funny that a moderator is so forward on a matter they know nothing about
i would like this so called moderator to tell me what was said and have facts before making a
statement on being sexist or racial Buzzen i do think has an obligation to the users and owners
to be fair and not pass the buck at the first sign of a problem. in fact i have not said i wanted the owner
to do anything i was pointing out a fact that Buzzen should help out both ways i was told to accept that
a person can do what they please sexist racial or other when they please and have the blessing of a so called
moderator who im in no dout has never even been in the room.

Reading this made my nose bleed.

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2020, 11:13:24 PM »
I am the owner of the trivia room and were unaware of the ban or comments. Were just told that we made the board by a chatter  ..Ladies and gent I will take it from here. Susie, I will look into this issue if when I find out what happened. Since Phil has been an owner for over seven and he did the kick not a ban.  I do stand by his decision until I speak to him or you show me your whisper. Thanks, you all who tried to help in my absent .. Moderator thank you.Maggie_BCN for your input.

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 12:46:47 AM »

Susie when you are ban you can't enter that chat room and it seems according to the two scripts/bots you enter daily not only did you entered but you played Trivia. This is your score below and you entered the trivia room (5) five times in 3 days...Phil denies any such conversation, I will need a screenshot from you of your private conversation or we are going to close this case ..there is never a political conversation in trivia it is just what it is a Trivia room Drama free and everyone is welcome regardless to your preference in life.

[6th] susie101 (3,009,431)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<scores

(Sat|08:40:40) * susie101 >
(Sun|15:53:44) * susie101 >
(Mon|10:06:23) * susie101 >
(Mon|11:49:40) * susie101 >
(Mon|11:51:25) * susie101 >

Angelsã‹¡Trivia

susie101

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 05:57:23 AM »
thank you for your reply eroticangel
 i of course am willing now to let this go as now you know about
im sure it wont happen again all i know is what he said he knows it
to but of course he wont say that as he knows hes wrong. so now i
would like just to carry on as it was without sly remarks in my whispers.
please now people in buzzen that have no idea about this keep your opinions
to yourselfs and let the administration get on with their job
 thank you for your time on this point and now we can put it to rest

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 09:27:46 AM »
You are welcome...Another helpful hint .it is located at the top of your page under Option-click it and go down to display >>There are choices.

Display Settings
Font Size:
Larger
  Auto Clear Chatpane Text   Turn off emoticons   Turn off all new whispers   Turn off text formatting   Turn off invites   Turn off profile icons   Turn off the user to user notice.

Be kind to one another ...Life is bigger than this.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 07:07:08 PM by °• eroticangel •° »

Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 03:02:49 PM »
Can you unban me its not fair that you banned me i thought you guys liked me you were always happy when i came back and today you got mad because you thought my answers were a joke sorry im stupid

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 09:14:17 PM »
Hello Jacob... I see no ban from ~~~TRIVIA~~~   What exactly happens that makes you think that. and were you kick give me more.

Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2020, 12:54:01 PM »
i cant get on still