Author Topic: Banned from Twisted Trivia  (Read 3561 times)

Jacob

• View Profile
Banned from Twisted Trivia
« on: October 09, 2020, 01:53:08 PM »
I got banned because im stupid and was putting wrong answer i would love to know what i did wrong because i thought you guys liked me
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

нιggѕ

• View Profile
Re: Banned from Twisted Trivia
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 08:07:34 AM »
I just see this message and want to say, no one will be banned because of wrong answers or being stupid. That's just a big load off bullshit. Our bot is handing out the bans and kicks for those that can't follow the rules. Everyone get a warning from bot and sometimes even two. After that it's a kick/ban. Don't spread lies around. Thanks.
Higgs - Team cherry

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 12:27:46 AM »
But they will ban you if you forget to say Hello to an owner....

♔Alegría♔

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2021, 08:12:49 AM »
Strange ... call it forget?  ;D There are 2 owners. To 1 owner you kiss *ss and to another owner you iggy since the start of the room.
More even if that other owner start to play you ran off every time lol. So far on 'forget'.  :)

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 05:26:58 PM »
Never had to "KISS" anyone's ass. One owner was cordial said hello etc .. The other (the one responding) would never greet so I responded accordingly. End of story! But buzzen has alot of different trivia rooms that are fun.. Over it.

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 09:11:42 PM »
DI stop twisting stories.
I got sick of you coming in our room only to ask about your EX boyfriend Luc.
Theres never a greet to anyone from you. You just wanne hear things and when you cant find out you start to kiss ass.
Pathetic LOL

ﻮlเtςђ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 09:16:30 PM »
 ;D well i thought a trivia room was for trivia not to kiss ass and you did the right thing there brother cheers :'(

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 10:29:00 PM »
Not one time did ask about ANYONE or ANYTHING and someone sitting around tossing insults and telling lies on another person that is "Pathetic". I have to many things going on in my life right now to worry about people who are sitting around talking shit with my name in their mouth.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 06:37:35 AM by ♔ℒ𝒶𝒹𝓎𝓓𝑖💞 »

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2021, 08:37:04 PM »
The truth hurts doesn't it? you want to push buttons right? then everyone may know the truth.
Im done here.

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2021, 09:11:52 PM »
Pathetic are you and your lying ways ::)... and yea im done. Wont let your font worry me or upset me. Adios!