Author Topic: why banned for 3rd time  (Read 6262 times)

daves188

• View Profile
why banned for 3rd time
« on: December 10, 2020, 01:35:32 PM »
in openminded room for 1hr yesterday said hello and after a while marked myself away while i checked my mail and then left room i didnt say anything other than hello in room didnt talk with or whisper anyone and today i try to sign in room and see i am banned i havent used any other nic  this is 3rd time this has happened

Re: why banned for 3rd time
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 06:04:12 PM »
You are not banned per se.  It appears you are using a VPN and when it rotates to certain IP addresses that have been banned, you cannot access Buzzen.  Simple answer, don't use a VPN.  We won't remove the VPN addresses from the access list because of previous abuse.

EK Sir

• View Profile
Re: why banned
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 09:48:41 PM »
I believe I paid my penance for being outspoken and bouncing a theory I had about moofing in a room but keeping Me out of a room which has been my go-to place for about 15 years is just unfair ...and very insensitive. The one who banned me from the room  is being very unfair.....

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 10:52:26 AM »
You have been told on several occasions to stop whining and stop bombarding whispers with your perpetual whining about a VERY justified ban.  Consider yourself lucky to only be banned from OM and not Buzzen entirely.  You called Buzzen 'a laughing stock' ...not sure why you want to chat here anyway if it is such a laughing stock.  You shit on all the volunteers, the financial contributors with your comment.  And now, to add insult to injury, you show ZERO impulse control and cannot stop whining to anyone and everyone (who can't do a damn thing for you) about how hard done by you are.  Grow up and accept the ban without further bitching about how it is not your fault and you are being victimized *eye roll*.  Perhaps then the ban might be lifted.  Seriously, you are acting like an spoiled teenage girl whose parents just took away her cell phone. It's time to put your big girl panties on and grow up. 

anon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 11:01:09 AM »

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 06:45:26 PM »
Damn...Dave's a chick?  :o Damn cross chatters should be honest about their predilections.

RODEOARMUNN

• View Profile
why am I banned
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 10:57:46 AM »
Hello,

I am interested in knowing why I have been banned from Open minded? I did nothing to upset anyone or break the rules of conduct...

Please tell me what I did to get a indefinite ban?

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 07:46:49 PM »
Ask your fake wife 1_Smart_Blonde
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 07:37:59 PM by Maggie_BCN »