Author Topic: Sizzle Radio  (Read 1497 times)

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
Sizzle Radio
« on: February 28, 2022, 08:14:15 PM »
I would like to take a moment to acknowledge Sizzle radio, and all the wonderful DJs that have filled up our lives these past many years.
Without any of you knowing it, you have helped me through some of the darkest days of my life, the laughter, the love, the complete and utter foolishness that took place through so many moments of my chat life, has really made a difference. I would come to chat, cup and just listen to the music and the silliness, and it brought a light to a world that was very dark at times, for that I thank each and every one of you.
Tweets, I want to thank you for all the birthday bashes you hosted for me over the years, it might not have mean much to you, but to me, it meant more than you will ever know.
Love and happiness to each of you very special people. Memphis, thank you for giving us all so much joy without ever expecting anything in return (L)

Re: Sizzle Radio
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 07:00:29 PM »
Thanks so much Naughty for your kind words and we love what we do from the music and the birthdays and everything inbetween.. I can't tell you how much it made me happy if i could make one person's day!!  This all came from the heart and I will truely miss Sizzleradio so very much!!!  (K)(L)(F)

Gravity

• View Profile
Re: Sizzle Radio
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2022, 05:17:20 AM »
I'd also like to give a big THANK YOU to all the amazing DJ's. Oh hells Now I'm getting all teary  :'( thinking back to all the crazy times I've spent listening to the awesome tunes, dancing with the little emotes and oh we can't forget the Sizzle Awards. I close my eyes and get the giggles with all the interview on the red carpet. I do agree with Naughty Gurl. You guys were the light at the end of the dark tunnel and shone it so bloody well. Thank you Memphis and the Sizzle family for all the time you all spent on preparing a genre line up of music, plus all the requests and I sure know I made a couple...a couple of hundred.  :P Haha.  I can go on and on but in the end the memories couldn't be sweeter. Big Hugs, Love you guy, your beat will go on forever.  :D :-*