Author Topic: The chat room !Politics Without Borders! has hackers  (Read 1925 times)

The chat room !Politics Without Borders! has hackers
« on: March 09, 2022, 02:04:41 PM »
Beware if you enter this room, even using a VPN. Someone in the room can and will somehow flip a switch on your computer that will prevent you from accessing the internet the next time you turn on your computer. They have done it to me multiple times. I only realized this after formatting and reinstalling my Windows OS several times.  The people that are usually in the room are mean and nasty and if you don't think the way they do, they can infect your system, causing you hours of troubleshooting and reinstalling software.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 05:21:45 PM by Jo Baidyenyg novsh »

PincheOgro1

• View Profile
Re: The chat room !Politics Without Borders! has hackers
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 02:15:33 PM »
Yes!!! I have experienced the same problem. There are a bunch of left-wing ideologues in this room and if you don't regurgitate the same things they say in an agreeable manner, the whole room gangs up on you with name-calling (regardless of how polite you try to be), and one of the hosts will kick you out of the room. I have been perma-banned in there for 3 years now. I have not broken any "Code of Conduct". The hosts (all of them) are just as nasty as well. THIS IS THE ONLY CHAT ROOM I HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM WITH ON BUZZEN.

PeluMaad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »
Some people just don't like neo-fascist racists.....stop whining....

anon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2022, 03:15:24 AM »
<blahblahblah bullshit snipped>

LoL. You are full of shit. It also doesn't work that way. Go apologize to the nearest tree for wasting the oxygen it produces you duplicitous ratpig

THE

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2022, 09:14:40 PM »
duplicitous ratpig is a term that needs to be used more

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2022, 04:36:49 PM »
Notice the name-calling above? This is the same thing they do in the room. If you have a different point of view they all gang up on you, start name-calling, and then a host boots you out of the room. NO MATTER how logical your thought process is. They mostly don't understand what they are saying. For example, the word FASCIST (which means)> a person who is extremely authoritarian, intolerant, or oppressive. That's what the word means. They, themselves, PROVE who is the extremely authoritarian, intolerant, or oppressive people are just by the very nature of the name-calling and the banning of people. I have been extremely polite and have just ignored the name-calling, but once it starts the hosts boot you every time. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS shut you up. They don't even bother to read or care what your responses are, they just boot. Then someone (a hacker) does something to your computer so on the next reboot, you can't access the internet without having to reinstall your operating system. It has happened to me multiple times. This is the ONLY ROOM I have experienced this in. I WILL NOT EVER GO IN THAT ROOM AGAIN.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 05:19:27 PM by Jo Baidyenyg novsh »