Author Topic: Good-bye to my dear friend hazedfog…  (Read 3045 times)

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
Good-bye to my dear friend hazedfog…
« on: June 30, 2022, 10:28:30 AM »
After struggling with many health issues these past few years, my dear friend hazedfog passed away by heart attack yesterday. He was such a nice guy with a great sense of humour. Him & I were pen pals essentially. We messaged each other on Buzzen every few days. We’ve been doing that for the last couple of years. I remember him telling me how Jade & him were such close friends for over twenty years. He treasured their friendship so much! He looked forward to talking to her on the phone. Another friend he talked about often was Creamy. He adored her as well & looked forward to her messages & calls too. I’m sure there were many others but those two ladies come to mind the most. I remember having many fun chats in the room with him. He mentioned his 75th birthday was coming up & how much he was looking forward to that. But it wasn’t meant to be. In ‘God’s house of many rooms’ the Bible describes heaven with plenty of rooms for all God’s children and places of peace and rest. John 14:1-3. I believe that’s where Roger is. 🙏🏼 Good-bye my dear, sweet friend, until we meet again! I miss you already! Love, hugs, & prayers, Kitten! ♥️
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 10:36:52 AM by TrashyKitten »

Re: Good-bye to my dear friend hazedfog…
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 11:30:18 AM »
Such a beautiful tribute. He was a great friend to me.  Always sending a message to check on me. When Sister passed away we talked a few times. He was so supportive and a great friend. My heart is broken and I will miss him dearly. No matter what he was dealing with he was there for me. A true friend. Heartfelt condolences to family, friends. Rest in Love my sweet friend Hazed (Roger). I will never forget you.

CreamScones

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 12:32:04 PM »
Today I feel a great loss of a dear friend!  Foggy was a sweet and kind chatter and I will miss him dearly!  He couldn't do a lot at the end of his days but he could share his kindness with all of us in Buzzen.  He didn't share details of all of you but he did tell me how long he was friends with some and how special everyone was to him.  I hope my words of how I feel about what happens when we pass gave him some comfort and help ease his mind.  I knew his body limitations were hard on him and I knew he was so very tired.  I will miss my sweet friend!  Hope you all know we gave him some joy and that makes a difference in one's life!  Love and peace my friend, you deserve it! 

mainahgirl🐶

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 05:07:19 PM »
so sorry to hear this ! such a great guy, i really enjoyed chatting with him  :'(

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2022, 11:27:39 PM »
You will be missed, truly missed. Rest well gentle soul

2Bumpz4U2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2022, 01:00:18 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Kitten😘
Hazed chatted for many years. Helped make room chat fun! Always kind and a quick wit, his humor some of the best!  He certainly made it fun for me and appears others, too!  I noticed his chatroom actions became less and less. I hope he felt his life was the best it could be.. ✨🪔

Judge_Judy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 07:35:49 AM »
HazedFog R.I.P June 2022 :-* :-*

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 12:31:27 PM »
RIP Hazed Fog :)
Lovely messages from everyone. (F)
[/b][/color][/b][/b][/b]

ScootahGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2022, 10:51:04 PM »
RIP my friend!!! YOU will definitely be missed!!! 

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2022, 10:54:50 PM »
TrashyKitten Sugar pie. Sorry for your loss  :( :( We really miss you in OpenMinded. Please come back to us  :-*

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2022, 11:18:38 AM »
RIP Hazed Fog. Rest in paradise! Heartfelt condolences to the family, and friends

Ally ™

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2022, 07:33:11 AM »
Im so sorry to hear this . I remember him from years ago in chat. He always seemed so nice . For all of you that were so close , im so sorry for your loss. Its so hard losing people we care about. (l)

CraftySarah

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2022, 08:34:32 AM »
RIP hazedfog. You are truly missed.

lolluk

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2022, 03:19:51 PM »
I'll miss you Foggy, miss your sweet hello's and little chats.

jasminǝ

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2022, 10:00:52 PM »
missing you R.I.P.