Author Topic: Banned from Open Minded thanks Tricia  (Read 1879 times)

HardtoHandle72

• View Profile
Banned from Open Minded thanks Tricia
« on: August 02, 2022, 01:02:47 AM »
Thanks a lot

Village girl

• View Profile
Re: Banned from Open Minded thanks Tricia
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 09:42:15 PM »
Not all of us dislike you - remember that . Take care hard xx

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 02:32:02 AM »
Funny thing H2H, I was not the one who banned you.  You need to pay attention to the details.  Besides, the way you treat women in chat, most think you deserved to be banned. 

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 02:16:47 PM »
Hard 2 Handle,

Perhaps you should have inquired as to why you were banned before laying the blame at Tricia's feet. I. not Tricia, contacted the room owner and reported what you said to Tricia, repeatedly.

Everyone in the room, including myself argues with other chatters, we can and do type some awful things at times, myself included, but there comes a point when enough is enough. How many times did you need to be told to stop, and you refused.

Instead of laying the blame somewhere else, you should have owned it, thought about what you had said to her and apologized.

HardtoHandle72

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 02:28:29 PM »
I rarely speak to Tricia.  Really didn’t mean any harm.  Can u undo the ban pls?

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 09:50:36 PM »
So you harass a host, then come on here to blame her for your poor behaviour, and then want your ban lifted?  I am just curious if I have the facts straight, because I really believe I do.  For harassing the host, you deserved the ban.  For blaming her for YOUR behaviour, you deserve to have it extended.  For using the forum as your personal bitch board...  ::) 

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2022, 08:46:31 PM »
Not all of us dislike you - remember that . Take care hard xx

It isn't about liking or disliking someone, it is about following the rules.  Anyone who has chatted for 5 minutes knows not to be disrespectful to the hosts. It's pretty simple...act like a child and you will get treated like a child.