Author Topic: The people of Open Minded.  (Read 3933 times)

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
The people of Open Minded.
« on: August 31, 2022, 05:17:45 PM »
So, let's be honest for a minute here. There are people who chat who we honestly can't tolerate, if they were on fire, we'd roast marshmallows or hotdogs over them while they burned. (my attempt at humor)

But, and this is the biggest but I have ever typed regarding chat, there are people, a certain select few, who are more than chat "people." They are angels.

These are people who wouldn't know you if they fell over you, and yet, when your life has hit rock bottom, there they are, in your whisper. They know nothing at all about you, your life, your fears, your sorrows, your problems, I mean the know nothing at all. But somehow they feel your pain, ( I call those people empaths) and they offer to listen.

These aren't even people you are particularly close to, but, for whatever reason, God sent these people to you, to listen. No, they are the not the solution to whatever is happening to you, they simply care, they see your hurt, they feel it, and they offer their shoulder, their hand, their ears.

I hate sharing anything about my life with anyone in chat. I seem to think that if I say everything is perfect, well then, it must be. I don't want people in my business so they can make a joke out of whatever is happening to me. I'm strong, I'm tough, I can fix anything with no help from anyone, thank you very much. I seem to have forgotten, that I am human, and sometimes, it is okay for me to not be as strong as I think I should be.

I guess, much to my dismay, I have been looking at people through a very negative eye. That says a lot about me, and, this past week has been a huge learning lesson. Not everyone is an asshole, and their are very kind, compassionate people out there, all you have to do is open the door and let them in.

The people who I am not going to name, they know who they are, (plus I don't want them to get big heads) Thank you, I know you will recognize yourselves. 

Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough to say to any of you, but, thank you is all I have. Please remember this is a 2 way street, if you need me, I am there for you as well. I may not know what size bloomers I wear, but I always remember a kindness.

With love, and gratitude,
MJ 

Ally ™

• View Profile
Re: The people of Open Minded.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 01:56:57 PM »
You are right, there are alot of special people in chat . I use to chat years ago and came back as an outlet after losing my husband. Just somewhere to come, so I wouldnt feel the pain or think . I didnt tell anyone for a long time , I just kind of stayed quiet until I felt I could talk in the room again .There were some that reached out to me and were very kind.I appreciate them so much! I am very thankful to have you all in my life  (l)

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 06:14:05 PM »
"I guess, much to my dismay, I have been looking at people through a very negative eye. "

This says more about people have treated you in the past, rather than about you.

Sorry to hear you are having a rough go of it.

~Butta

Village girl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 12:56:55 AM »
God bless you Naughty Gurl xx

mainahgirl🐶

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 12:42:35 PM »
i have found many sweet people that have helped me thru my problems, no i am not looking for attention, but support goes a long ways, some don't undersatand that not everyone has a good support system at home, thank you my chat friends that have been here for me....i did have to take a  chat break as i wasnt in a very good state of mind, but with a med change and therapy, things are slowly improving ! so, i am back in chat now, hoping for a laugh in life....hugs

Sfty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 02:19:26 PM »
Awww Naughty, you ought to know by now, were all just people.  Caring about others is just a way of life for most of us. You my friend, and yes, I call you my friend,live in our hearts no matter why. hugs to you, now dont get sappy   ;)

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2022, 11:05:08 PM »
NG,

There are a lot of sweet, caring, and compassionate people in chat.  They are my friends...not online friends, not real friends, they are just my friends.   NG, you are surrounded by some very special angels.   I hope you know just how special you are to a lot of people

Sasha

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2022, 11:42:40 PM »
Love ya NG and Sasha!  :-*

LoyalBrute

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2022, 01:07:26 AM »
Im sorta fond of you too Naughty. James

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2022, 02:27:07 AM »
Ng you are totally correct, there ARE angels here. It`s just that some are more angelic than others ;) No reference to any previous posters in this thread of course!

One thing i`ve learned is that life is a circle, sometimes you`re down but you always come up again, hot fire makes strong steel.

Courage gf, and open the wine!

:-* :-* :-*

lolluk

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2022, 02:16:14 PM »
This past few days I've had some lovely messages from unexpected sources. I have thanked them all and I'm now coming to terms with  the sadness. I can now accept we have a King and the passing of our Queen who I've had the pleasure of meeting twice and seeing her many times in Cambridge.Thank you all those again who messaged me. xx

mainahgirl🐶

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2022, 06:32:30 PM »
ng, i think u are a real nice person, altho i don't know u real well, u have always been nice to me !

Jake

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2023, 05:52:44 AM »
Somewhere you are right and somewhere not. I'm for communication, always be positive and everything will be fine!

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2023, 06:56:16 PM »
Did I disappoint you by having an opinion of my own? I don't need your validation, I can think for myself.

DeerHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2023, 07:13:31 AM »
Did I disappoint you by having an opinion of my own? I don't need your validation, I can think for myself.
No, you did not disappoint us by having an opinion of your own. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it is important to think for yourself. Having an opinion of your own is a sign of independence and self-confidence.