Author Topic: banned from OM for no apparent reason  (Read 2625 times)

banned from OM for no apparent reason
« on: September 08, 2022, 11:06:57 AM »
I was banned from buzzen OM. I don't know why because it happened while I had the room minimized and was playing a computer game. When I came back it gave me a 474 Error and said I was banned from the room. I have no idea how long this ban is going to last or how I can get it taken care of. Thanks

Re: banned from OM for no apparent reason
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 09:34:17 PM »
Same reason you were warned and banned before.  Some people never learn.

TidalCindy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 12:38:37 PM »
I am banned from poltics without border I  dont know why I liked to read the people there and talk to them Its a pitty maybe somebody from there can tell me what I did wrong thank you

Palasadium

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 01:15:57 PM »
Apparently this room Politics Without Border[/color]s protects and shelters their favorites. People like Marlene she is allowed to do whatever she wants and her gang of women who cant get dates decide to normalize ungodly behaviour. All she and her friends talk about is sex in a  room for politic. and if you say something they ban you instead of her. She is a PIG the devil  incarnate. [/i]
[/size]

anon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 03:57:45 AM »
I was banned from buzzen OM. I don't know why because it happened while I had the room minimized and was playing a computer game. When I came back it gave me a 474 Error and said I was banned from the room. I have no idea how long this ban is going to last or how I can get it taken care of. Thanks

This you?

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2022, 10:14:26 AM »
Why have i been banned from Buzzen?

Maggie_BCN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2022, 10:51:13 AM »
You aren't, but way to assume!