Author Topic: buying a house  (Read 2035 times)

helenasamers

• View Profile
buying a house
« on: December 09, 2022, 02:35:14 AM »
I have always dreamed of living near the sea - a mild climate, golden sand, and a small comfortable house. And the realization of the dream is already close, because now my wife and I are looking for the very house of our dreams. We want to do everything right and do not know where to go with this question. Recommend a resource.

RuffEdges™

• View Profile
Re: buying a house
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 10:02:00 AM »
Try Zillow...Trulia...any online real estate seller to start ....plan on spending way  more than  U think for a seaside chunk of land . I hope yer a millionaire !! Research Foreclosure websites.  Beware of "back taxes " sales of real estate , they can be a landmine waiting to get stepped on. Don't be afraid to call a bank and make a offer on any foreclosure properties they might have.

North™

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2022, 06:02:17 PM »
Be equally concerned when properties are considered "distressed" and or are under the process of "power of sale"...Your attorney must be diligent in searches for liens upon property.
I would suggest that buyers steer clear of these kinds of situations as most never have a happy ending.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 03:29:52 PM by North »

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 10:26:13 AM »
try USDA they do loans for houses at affordable rates when I bought my place 5 yrs ago for $65,750 the apr was at 1.2% and my mortage stays at $500

cedrus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 10:54:45 PM »
Four years in my home and refinanced to put a roof on. So maybe consider the age of the roof before buying.

Jake

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 05:49:03 AM »
You have a great dream! In life, always want something badly, it will come true, believe and you will succeed!

DeerHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2023, 07:14:42 AM »
I have always dreamed of living near the sea - a mild climate, golden sand, and a small comfortable house. And the realization of the dream is already close, because now my wife and I are looking for the very house of our dreams. We want to do everything right and do not know where to go with this question. Recommend a resource.
Absolutely! I can relate to having a dream of living near the sea. I'm also looking for a small, comfortable house with a mild climate and golden sand. I think the best resource to use is online real estate websites, like Zillow or Trulia. They have a vast selection of houses near the sea and can help you find the perfect one for you and your family.

nesoj80601

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2023, 12:32:22 AM »
Hi there! I recently made the decision to purchase a townhouse in Dubai https://mayak.ae/type-en/townhouses/ , and I couldn't be happier with my choice. The process was incredibly smooth, thanks to the assistance of a fantastic real estate agent. The townhouse itself is everything I've dreamed of – spacious, modern, and located in a vibrant community. Dubai's dynamic lifestyle and Mayak Real Estate Agency's expertise made this purchase a truly satisfying experience. I'm excited about this new chapter and highly recommend considering Dubai for your property investment!