Author Topic: why am I still banned in open minded?  (Read 1910 times)

J o h n

• View Profile
why am I still banned in open minded?
« on: January 14, 2023, 11:42:51 PM »
this is John_male_pa_1959 I am banned in open minded on an accident it says I'm being masked by someone but I'm not please unban me what happened was an accident and I apologize for that it was a fault of mind that I didn't know any better about i'm learning things and I didn't realize what I had done. I had been up for almost two days and was tired and didn't realize there was a problem again I apologize for anything that I have done Accidentally. please lift the ban on me.

RubberBrother

• View Profile
Re: why am I still banned in open minded?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 08:51:39 PM »
I am also banned  from the same Chat Open Minded,

I am also wondering what is going on since I wasn't on for a few hours.
I tried to log on and this is what I received as a message.

› You are now known as RubberBrothers.
 IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!!! Open Minded !!!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.
 IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!!! Open Minded !!!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time

Is this a mistake if so one of the Guides should fix the problem and unban people that are being banned,

LoyalBrute

• View Profile
Re: why am I still banned in open minded?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 11:32:01 AM »
I dont know why you were banned from OM RB.

I'm also banned from Open Minds.

About 17:00 hours on Sun, 1/15/23 I posted an advertisment on the following thread, when I got home from church around 20:00 hours, I found out I was banned from Open Minds.

https://www.buzzen.com/forum/index.php?topic=99.0

As far as I know, I followed the rules, but, I must have done sometthing really bad, becausee they dont ban people for no reason

LoyalBrute