Author Topic: can't load rooms  (Read 20134 times)

Greenhorn

• View Profile
can't load rooms
« on: September 24, 2017, 12:31:44 AM »
java and flashplayer are loaded. I am new and have yet to load a room selected.

RealWingsFan

• View Profile
Re: can't load rooms
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 01:32:21 PM »
Try rebooting the computer

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 05:03:19 PM »
how odd, l cannot load rooms from firefox but can from opera.   is there a problem between firefox and buzzen server?????????????

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 06:40:23 PM »
Make sure you have enabled flash for buzzen on firefox.

Silvereagle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 06:53:55 PM »
Hello................can't load rooms using firefox as I always have???

zesty

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 12:23:57 PM »
This is Zesty,what is going on, I cannot access any room,I don't have Firefox.  I only use Google and Java,it has been 4 days I have been trying.

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 02:45:31 PM »
The website does not use JAVA. I wouldn't even recommend installing JAVA onto your PC unless you have some specific reason to.

If you are unable to load the site using the default websocket connection you can try using the old flash connection by simply adding $userflash=1 to the end of the room url.

Example: http://chat.buzzen.com/c/?cn=The%5CbLobby&useflash=1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »
chat rooms can't load correctly, and I use firefox regularly. I usually join The Lobby or Open Minded and both rooms are stuck at "loading...."   Go to refresh the screen and it goes dark with a popup asking me "Are you sure you wanna leave this page?"

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 11:36:23 AM »

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 01:14:37 AM »

If all else fails go to Internet Explorer, it will let you download the room.
[/color][/size]

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 11:47:31 AM »
What is up with not being able to get into the rooms today ?  I have always used FireFox with no issues now all the sudden today  the room just sits there and tries to load and nothing .  I using FF 57.0.2 (64-BIT)  flash is marked always on and  up to date as well .  Any help would be appreciated .  Thanks.

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2017, 09:06:12 PM »
Trying holding the CTRL button and pressing F5 key while chat is loading.. Other than that delete temp files and try refreshing page.

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 08:00:35 AM »
Error I believe the reason we are having issues getting into chat rooms using Fire Fox  is because  the connection to each actual chat room  is showing as not being  secure on that browser .    This has only been this way for the past few days  and that is when I started having issues  getting rooms to load .  Anyway  while using FF browser if you look in the address bar  for any chat room it shows the  connection as not secure .  Where as the Forum and main chat site show secure .

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 01:29:00 PM »
The reason for that message is because the chat does not use SSL (https). That shouldn't stop anyone from connecting.

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 09:05:10 PM »
Thanks for the reply Error , but you might want to read this    https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mixed-content-blocking-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=how-does-content-isnt-secure-affect-my-safety&utm_source=inproduct  If you disable this on FF you then can join  the chat room  with no issues what so ever .  So mystery solved   :D There is also an article in there that tells how to fix the website from  doing this .
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:12:20 PM by ®еаlÑ–Ñ•Ñ‚â„¢ »