Author Topic: /fixscroll while chatting  (Read 7471 times)

2Bumpz4U2

• View Profile
/fixscroll while chatting
« on: November 02, 2017, 09:17:22 AM »
 :) Hello err0r and (your names here) who help with keeping Buzzenland a fine chatting venue,
long intro, eh?

Since the switch over,  the few times I've been to chat, I continually ...  /fixscroll.
Is having to...  /fixscroll ... while chatting, one of the refinements/corrections on the todo list?
Or is there something I need to reset in options or some where else?

Thank You!

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: /fixscroll while chatting
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 05:23:12 PM »
that issue should be fixed.. Try CTRL + F5 keys to refresh cache.. if that doesn't work you need to delete temp files in your browser.

HYG_ZeroSix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 10:46:28 PM »
Curious,

Are you guys ever going to move away from flash to html5? Perhaps with node.js?

Flash is becoming a dinosaur and nearly everyone is moving and has moved to html5. Only certain sites people visit like you guys force the end user to have flash installed.

While this would of course take tons of work, it would be a worthwhile endeavor. Most likely killing a lot of issues users face.

hav0k

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 11:10:37 PM »
Curious,

Are you guys ever going to move away from flash to html5? Perhaps with node.js?

Flash is becoming a dinosaur and nearly everyone is moving and has moved to html5. Only certain sites people visit like you guys force the end user to have flash installed.

While this would of course take tons of work, it would be a worthwhile endeavor. Most likely killing a lot of issues users face.

Your a little late with that question as we have moved over to a websocket connection and not flash as of a few days ago.

2Bumpz4U2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 04:18:29 PM »
err0r thanks for the recommendations! No fixscroll needed, as of this morning chat, and I delete temp files/cache at least once a day. Have to try ctrl F5, when/ if needed.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 11:53:55 AM »
I don't have settings anymore.. I cant make my fonts larger

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 03:35:31 PM »
make sure you have deleted your temp files in your browser.. if you have you should see "options" in the top menu.. that will allow you to change your font settings.

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 05:16:31 PM »

Just curious ... these other sites, are they chat sites or other types of websites?

I have for years now issued the challenge to ANYONE WILLING ... show me an online chatroom website that is better than Buzzen ... no one has ever given me a link to prove me wrong. Not saying I am looking for one, its more I know it does not exist.