Author Topic: Dear North…..♥️  (Read 2192 times)

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
Dear North…..♥️
« on: August 27, 2023, 01:42:32 PM »
((North ♥️))) Hello my friend! 🫦 I understand you’ve taken a turn for the worse, had a stroke, and now you’re in hospice care. 😔 That breaks my heart but I truly feel, you can beat this thing! Just promise me, you’ll fight & fight hard! You’ve got this! I know you do! So many are praying for you to get stronger & come back to us. We miss you my dear friend. Love, hugs, & prayers, Kitten! 🐾🥰💋❣️

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and staff , they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen! 🙏🏼
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 11:30:41 PM by TrashyKitten »

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
Re: Dear North…..♥️
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 03:20:03 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that North’s profile has been deleted? I noticed it was gone last night. 😔

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 08:26:56 PM »
I just looked, and you are absolutely correct, it is gone. I certainly hope he is okay.

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 03:41:10 AM »
NG it's my understanding (2nd hand) that he's in hospice gulp!

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 11:25:33 AM »
 :(

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2023, 08:36:22 AM »

Hi my friend! 🫦 I think of you often & hope you’re showing improvement daily. You’re missed North! *hugs*…..Kitten! 🐾🙏🏼🥰

Ally ™

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2023, 06:01:08 PM »
I just saw this post . Im so sad to see this :(