Author Topic: North Update  (Read 1295 times)

~PoммyBitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
North Update
« on: September 01, 2023, 10:34:01 PM »
Quick Update On North .... No Improvements As Yet However He Is Getting Daily Physio and Other Neuro Workshops . Please Add Any Comments For Norths Neighbour To Write Down and Read To North When He Visits Him

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
Re: North Update
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 10:39:11 PM »
North buddy, get well soon, all of us from chat are pulling for you immensely. Get well soon, and hang in there!

Rain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 11:37:26 PM »
Keep Fighting and we will do all the praying! Get well soon. We miss you!

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 09:46:09 AM »
Hi North! 🫦 Your neighbour Grant came in & gave us an update on you, last night. It sounds like you’re putting up quite a fight! That was really great to hear! How about this, you concentrate on the healing part & we’ll keep the positive thoughts & prayers going! Sound good? You’re missed, my friend!  Most days, someone asks if there’s been any updates on you. See, you’re thought about a lot. 🙂 Will this rebound take you awhile, of course it will. But let me tell you, we will all be right there every step of the way! One more thing, please keep the jello eating to a minimum, after all, you need to keep that manly figure of yours! lol *hugs*…..Kitten! 🐾🥰
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 12:08:58 PM by TrashyKitten »

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 11:37:26 AM »
Northy, we are all praying for your recovery.  You are so missed and you have so many of us praying for you... Speedy recovery my friend we want to see you chatting with us again!!  *hugs*

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2023, 03:36:35 PM »
Niagara ( always call you that ) I am hoping you get better. I am thinking and praying for your recovery my friend  :-*

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2023, 09:08:55 PM »
North, we are thinking of you, and cant wait till the day they say, you'll be returning to us soon.  Doggie said think of the hammer of thor, its there to protect you.. Just know you're in our thoughts, and want you back in the saddle again. Miss you and get well soon.  :-*

J o h n

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2023, 05:12:55 AM »
get well soon we all miss you best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2023, 06:42:49 AM »
sorry to hear about your health mate, i hope you get well soon. thinking of you

~Chaotic~

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2023, 04:12:57 PM »
Healing thoughts sent your way! Kick some aww at the getting better and hope you get on the mend fast.

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2023, 09:33:27 PM »
Praying you get well soon North. Missing seeing you around!  Hugs jade~

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2023, 02:36:01 PM »
Hello North! 🫦 Nurse Kitten here! 😉  I’d like to take your temperature now, cuz you look hot! lol 😛But seriously, all kidding aside, I hope that you keep up the good fight! We all miss you here in chat land & hope you’re improving daily. I know you’re strong & you can get through this! Sending you healing vibes & positive thoughts! ❤️ *hugs*…..Kitten! 🐾😘🌡️👩‍⚕️