Author Topic: Chatter saying room would close  (Read 8239 times)

sunflower2u

• View Profile
Chatter saying room would close
« on: June 08, 2016, 11:33:48 PM »
Our room had a chatter saying our room would close at midnight. It was a chatter named WhipVanWinkle... changed his nick to Guide_Enya but he didn't have the Buzzen icon next to his name. No one was at the helpdesk to report this and we received an error when we tried to report it privately.

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Chatter saying room would close
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 08:52:42 AM »
If they do not have the butterfly icon they are not official staff. Also we would handle any Buzzen business in the official helpdesk. We would ask the owner of the room to visit the helpdesk to pass on any information like that.

We also would not close a room unless the superpower requested it or it violated the rules of Buzzen, which we would discuss with the room owner before any action was taken if it were a BSR.

sunflower2u

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 11:38:06 PM »
No one was at the helpdesk as I said. Also the email function for the helpdesk was not working.

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 11:37:54 AM »
I understood that the helpdesk was empty. Proper support ticket is located @ http://www.buzzen.com/supportticket.html

sunflower2u

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 10:56:56 PM »
I appreciate your help. That link was not working the time I tried it. Thank you.