Author Topic: Problems loading rooms!  (Read 10692 times)

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Problems loading rooms!
« on: November 08, 2017, 06:06:59 PM »
If you are having problems loading the rooms and you have ctrl +f5 and or cleared your temp files, we've had reports of ad blockers causing issues you could try disabling them for buzzen and see if you have any more issues.

We've also had a report of an extension for chrome called https everywhere causing problems connecting. This on could be do to the recent move of the main website to https.

Re: Problems loading rooms!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 12:54:02 AM »
I have removed adblockplus on chrome. But still have problems. But if I logout and sign in again I do get to the room. Sometimes loosing my options... never know.

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 03:32:48 AM »
 All you have to do to get the room to load is hit refresh and it will  then load.  I mean it's not perfect but it's much faster and safer than removing adblock from your computer (Y)

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 03:25:25 PM »
No I have tried that Sweet and it's not letting me go into chat.  : (

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 04:35:21 PM »
You can use the old flash method to connect if you wish. Go to the Chatrooms list @ https://www.buzzen.com/id/al/chatrooms.html

Locate the room you want to enter and then click the FlashChat Icon next to the facebook icon.

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 05:25:49 PM »
hello Error,
l too still have problems entering my room.  The first entry does not follow through with the log into my room, so l have to leave and re enter then the room loads down.

l have a mirc bot which l use in my own room only.  l was surprised to see that on the new format of buzzen you were able to close it down, l say surprise as it is password protected.  l was annoyed as it would not allow me into my room.  l finally got into the bot and opened it to reactivate it via tools.  Could you advise, are our passwords for bots available to buzzen readily.

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
There were no changes that affected bots ability to connect. No passwords were changed either.

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 04:27:48 AM »
Not able to  get in to  chat rooms . Can log in   but can not  get into  an actual room no  even using the flash chat way  not able to connect. Just keep getting this error "Could not connect, retrying again in few seconds."  Using Fire Fox Browser.  Is Buzzen down ???????

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 04:48:23 AM »
Chat server is down. As soon as we get some information we will pass it along.

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 04:50:29 AM »
I am also having this problem as well. So you are not alone in this. It started shortly after 2am I think.

â„¢NoToRiOuSâ„¢

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 10:01:32 AM »
Hope its fixed soon!!! I will do some retro gaming while I wait...  8)

Problems loading rooms!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2022, 07:29:44 PM »
My chat name is Shanda Lear and I am signed in to Buzzen Chat and cannot access the room except as a guest? How do I enter the room as Shanda Lear and not as a guest please?