Author Topic: I would like to have my banned lifted from the border room for a commennot made  (Read 3570 times)

Tony - Cheyenne - Tom - whatever ... This guy has no friends in chat. Only people who sometimes pretend to be his friend in order to make him the butt of satire and cruel jesting. He is just too weird to know or care. I've had him on ignore for over a year because of his frequent use of private message to harass, to bear false witness, because of his frequent misrepresentation and misconstruction (deliberate? stupid?) or other chatters' posts, because of his unceasing attempts to disrupt, provoke, and dominate the room. Ugly is as ugly does. I urge other chatters to ignore him on sight before he makes YOU his target. I advise hosts of other rooms to ban this chatter or at least monitor him closely. And later regret that you didn't ban him sooner. ... Don't EVER try to talk to me again Tony, you pervazoid creep.

honestman

• View Profile
halwah  you say mishwash. if you have the comment post it and i will be willing to discuss the comment. i have quinnt comment to me. i will never forget them like always saying he will consider giving me one of his kidney for doing a smart ass remark. also the other day he asked me if piss ran out of my brain because of kidney disease. post the comment if you have it halwah

honestman

• View Profile
really halwah  you say something like dont mishwash and then dont apologize. i am trying to tell the truth and do the right thing.  what would you suggest halwah

honestman

• View Profile
killy is an example of what is known as the typical hate chatters. he claims he speaks for everyone. But killy your  comment i have no friends  you say i only have people who pretend to be friends to poke fun at me. those people include lilunnie demlady sweetie and even pelu. i will never forget in december of 2021 i had been in clinical condition   and gone for several days. i came into the room and pelu was discussing  with  demlady lilbunie demlady of how he hadn't seen me for several days and he hoped i was ok. and this helped a very sick man at the time. YOU CAN PREACH YOUR HATE AND SAY  you speak  FOR EVERYONE. yes i will never forget lilbunnie who i asked if i could whisper her and explain what she went thru. she said yes. she offered tremendrous supporrt. i will never forget sweetie and demlady tryng to offer moral and medical advice to me. OF COURSE YOU FAR INTO THE CATELORY OF QUINT THE HATE THE BULLY WHO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK. KILLY YOU can think of demlady pelu lilbunnie sweeite as people who offered moral support to just poke fun of me latter. i see them as good and caring people who at times have a different political opinion.

I once fell into a catelory.  It was fun.  It was this one time, at banned camp.  the owner of this BANNED CAMP was Larry "Bud Melman" Jones.  He was indeciperable.

honestman

• View Profile
quint one time when you posted a link which you gave the address and phone of a person who had a record. halwah stated you would be banned  permeant . I told halwah not to ban you premeanty from the room. I can and i begin to ignore you as you know. I didn't want anyone banned from the room as several chatters told me i could ignore the chatter I was upset with.  i have been the victim of a violent crime but if I cant post the truth to help other victims or make suggestions of valid discussions if it means getting banned so things are more important.

Tony, do well, be well, and hopefully you can get acquainted with people in another of the many chatrooms on Buzzen.  Good luck in your endeavors.
Good night, and good news.

honestman

• View Profile
thanks quint