Author Topic: I would like to have my banned lifted from the border room for a commennot made  (Read 3566 times)

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
thie situation was in regard to someone said people were laughing at the death of a policitan child. I was in the room and no one laughed at all. A serious comment was made in regard to the situation which i am sure would be allowed at every democratic gathering in America if it was stated. halwah banned several chatters i guess for life i guess for the comment which she didn't see. NO one said the comment at all. i love the buzzen room and i have several friends, i hope. the room have become a large part of my life. i have been having health problems and i really need the room for moral support. Instead of banning the person who never made the comment how about banning the person who lied about the comment they say I said?

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
Thanks for the support but I am against a person receiving a lifetime ban not for what a host saw the comment made but what another chatter said was said. I might add I really love the room and if what a two day or banned is cared out wouldnt this help everyone and the host can always ban this chatter again for what ever they want them. however i really dont think a lifetime ban should be given out when the host didnt even see the ban and was relying on the comment from someone else.thanks for everything the staff at buzzen. you do a great service

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
sorry i met the host didnt see the comment and not the ban. my mistake

JayJPhilly

• View Profile
I"m guessing it was in the liberal politics room.  They don't ban based on accuracy.  They are the original 'if you don't think like us, off to the camps' crowd.

honestman

• View Profile
The room host and owners have every right to  ban for what ever reason they want and I accept this . . however I am hoping to perhaps asked for foreignness for a comment now i wished wasnt made in a black and forth exchange of a discussion on issues.  Anyway i am facing  surgery next week and like  i have said many times before i would like to thank the host and owners for the time they take to allow us the chance for a wonderful form of entertainment. LIlbunnie and demlady and im1964 and others  have enjoted chatting so much.

PeluMaad

• View Profile
...adult chat is way over your head.....there are rooms for juvenile gossip.....I guess....

honestman

• View Profile
I have been a man to stand on my own two feet all my life. when i see a host making fun of  a chatter with a leg which had to  be taken off. i will say it is wrong. when n i see mister big making fun of rolln i i will say so. when i see im1964 sayig something to rolln i will say he is wrong. but i see you pelu as friend i see lilbunnie as a friend i  see demlady as a friend. at this time i needed friends like they offered support lilbunnie demaldy ad sweettie. BUT now when quint comment make fun of me because of by illness lilbunnie lol. i thought you were A friend  lilbunnie. but i guess i was wrong. yes you can makke points i guess with quint for his horrible hurtful jokes to people who are sik. BUT LILUNNIE DEMLADY SWEETIE. DO YOU WANT THEM TO LISTEN TO YOU AND TELL YOUR KIDS WHEN SOMEONE IS MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE FOR BEING SICK. MAKE SURE YOU AGREE WITH THEM IF THEY ARE A FRIEND. My goal today is for people to treat people with respect and you will be a better person. But I was wrong i do not people who think i am a friend after probably 25 years  were friends at all.lilbummie you helped me in the past but now you say i didnt mean it. YES LILBUNNIE THE WAY YOU ACTED BEFORE A FRIEND WHO CARED AND OFFERED MORAL SUPPORT YOU SAY THAT WASNT THE REAL ME. I AM THE PERSON WHO HATES YOU AND AGREE WITH QUINT YOU NEED TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE IF THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR HEALTH AND YES FACING HEALTH RISK.IS THAT HOW YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED BY YOUR FAMILY AND FREINDS. IF NOT MAYBE YOU CAN SUPPOST ME.

honestman

• View Profile
PELU  you and i often kid around. so i apologize for lashing out at you when I am  really upset with people i consider  friends. pelu offered me moral support and i didnt see it at first. pelu you are a good person  and a good man. i need friends right now and thank you pelu. I am disappointed for people who i thought were friends fo 25 years were never friends at all pelu. so thank you pelu i took your response the wrong way. you and i disagree on some issues but i thnk we agree are so many more. thank you again pelu

honestman

• View Profile
you are a good man but more important a good person pelu44

Well.  There is a lot to unpack here, but I won't.  I will make a few observations, however.

1.  cheyennecowboy and tomjones are the same person.

2.  This person is also known as "supertony" and is widely referred to as "tony" in the Politics Without Borders chatroom.

3.  I have no idea why one person would use two nicknames to complain about a chatroom, but maybe someone else knows.

4.  "tony" is a chatter who whispers women without their consent.

5.  "tony" is a chatter who serves up a boat load of non-sequiturs, death threats, profanity, paranoia, weird conspiracy theories and a general wheels-off attitude toward other chatters.

6.  If tony was my next-door neighbor, I would build a moat around my house and fill it with alligators.

7.  Reading tony's 8 outbursts causes me to stop and ponder if he suffers from some form of Chat-Tourette's syndrome.

8.  I am certain tony has never understood what an annoying presence he is.  Tony decides to be racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, and then wonders why the sky falls in on him.

9.  tony, no one wishes you any hard or ill health.  Your avowed hobby seems to be annoying people.  You can't seem to put together two comprehensible sentences in a row. LOOK AT THIS ROOM!:

"The room host and owners have every right to  ban for what ever reason they want and I accept this . . however I am hoping to perhaps asked for foreignness for a comment now i wished wasnt made in a black and forth exchange of a discussion on issues."

You are asking for "foreignness"... regarding ... a "black and forth exchange"?

tony?  Don't go away mad.  Just go away.

Thank you.

Jedi

• View Profile
The room is inherently toxic anyways, Tony. Just be glad you were removed and move on from it. There are other rooms with more competent leadership anyways. Good luck in your endeavors.

halwah

• View Profile
tony ,the mishmash you post is one reason why you are not allowed back do not ask for '' foreignness ''

honestman

• View Profile
QUINT THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LIED ABOUT WHAT I SAID AND HALWAH BANNED ME. I AM NOT SURPRISED . QUINT YOU LIE AND I HAVE NEVER WHISPEED A WOMAN WITHOUT ASKING FIRST AND THE WOMAN ACCEPTED. . IN ALL HONESTY I HAVE HAD HEATED DEBATES ON ISSUES WITH TRISH FARMGUY PELU DEMLADY LILBUNNIE SWEETIE GR8 BUT QUINT YOU ARE THE ONLY CHATTER WHO ALMOST DAILY MAKE A HORRIBLE REMARK TOWARD BY HEALTH CONDITION. YOU HAVE HURT BE GREATLY WITH THESE RUDE COMMENT IN REGARD TO MY HEALTH. YOU WIN IF HURTING PEOPLE IS THE GOAL OF CHATTERS . I THINK YOU ARE THE BEST. BUT I AM FACING SERIOUS HEALTH SITUTION  IN THE NEXT WEEK. QUINT I ASKED YOU TO LET ENJOY CHAT IN THE FUTURE AND ASKED THE BAN BE LIFTED. BUT IF NOT QUINT YOU HAVE POTENTIAL TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND REACH HIGH HEIGHTS AND REGARD TO THE ROOM OWNERS AND HOSTS YOU HAVEPROVIDED ME WITH ENTERTAINMENT FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND I WISH YOU AND ALL THE CHATTERS GOOD HEALTH AND BEST WISHES.

honestman

• View Profile
YOU QUINT HAVE STATED ALMOST DAILY INSUTL ABOUT MY HEALTH CONDITION AND THEY HAVE HURT ME SO MUCH. THAT IS THE TRUTH DONT PLAY MR INNOCENT TO ME. THE COMMENTS ARE SO HURTUFL PERHAPS SOMEDAY I MAY BE ABLE TO FORGIVE YOU BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET ALL THE HORRIBLE COMMENTS YOU HAVE MADE ABOUT MY HEALTH PROBLEMS.

PeluMaad

• View Profile
Yo Larry....time to move on....