Author Topic: WHAT?! REALLY?! THEY DO?!  (Read 2077 times)

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
WHAT?! REALLY?! THEY DO?!
« on: September 24, 2023, 04:01:32 PM »
Soooo I was just going through my newsfeed, reading about what was happening in the world today when I came across this article. It says men often think of the ‘Roman Empire.’ What?! Really?! They do? Apparently this is a viral TikTok trend!

So I pose this question to you boys in chat land. How many of you think about the Roman Empire & just how often do you think about this ancient civilization? This curious kitten wants to know!  :P

Apparently, this trend began by a Swedish Instagram user named Arthur Hulu known online as Gaius Flavius. (Of course it is!) He said, “Ladies, many of you do not realize how often men think about the Roman Empire.”

So many ladies got out there & presented this question to the men in their lives like their dads, grandfathers, brothers, uncles, husbands, & b/f’s etc & taped it. I’ve watched a few videos & they’re pretty entertaining!

Joke…
What do you call a Roman with a cold?
Julius Sneezer of course!  ;)

Ryan Reynolds, below, jokes he's "jus' thinkin' 'bout the Roman Empire" in new selfie poking fun at the viral Roman Empire TikTok trend. I love the guy! ❤️
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 10:19:39 PM by TrashyKitten »

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
Re: WHAT?! REALLY?! THEY DO?!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2023, 05:58:36 PM »
Have a proclivity to tap on your keyboard much Trashyyyyyyyyyy? Asking for a friend   :D ;D ;)

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2023, 06:01:47 PM »

Why do you enjoy excoriating me so much Fooooker?  :'(

Just answer the question! Grrr… >:(

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2023, 11:04:53 PM »
I'm such a caring soul is one reason, does that suffice? If not, I can elaborate more  :P

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2023, 11:29:02 PM »

Just answer the question from the original post, not why you like to excoriate me, silly.

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 12:25:46 AM »
If I'm not, then you should be concerned. I've given friends a bad time (in a joking way all my life) if I ignore you, then you should be wary!

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2023, 11:58:18 AM »
I can't speak for the men, but I will now testify to the fact that many women will now think about Ryan Reynolds thinking about the Roman Empire.

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2023, 12:05:05 PM »

;D I love your answer Bubbles! ❤️

Porchdog ®

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2023, 02:16:32 PM »
what's a Roman Empire?

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2023, 02:39:09 PM »
Hi Porchdog, I’m guessing by your question, your answer to my question is, not at all!  ;)

But here’s  a quick explanation to your question…

The Roman Empire was founded when Augustus Caesar proclaimed himself the first emperor of Rome in 31BC and came to an end with the fall of Constantinople in 1453CE. An empire is a political system in which a group of people are ruled by a single individual, an emperor or empress. The Roman Empire is so important to us today because even though it has been thousands of years since the Roman Empire flourished, we can still see evidence of it in our art, architecture, technology, literature, language, & law. From bridges & stadiums to books & the words we hear every day, the ancient Romans have left their mark on our world. (Google said it best! 🙂)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 02:41:33 PM by TrashyKitten »

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2023, 06:27:07 PM »
just a thought, the Roman Empire is also a Wrestling Term, once used by the Anoa'i famly of samoa (AKA The Rock's family) one of the current WWE members named "Roman Reigns used it as his gimmick for awhile after he  was called up to the main roster

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2023, 06:31:12 PM »

Ahhh…Okay! I did not know that! Thank-you for the info!  :-* I learned something new today!  :) For the record, I liked The Undertaker! lol  :P
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 08:13:58 PM by TrashyKitten »