Author Topic: past post in regard to Open minded  (Read 4421 times)

Nicekindhearted

• View Profile
past post in regard to Open minded
« on: May 19, 2020, 01:38:13 PM »
I came to check on  a post I made on this past Sunday... and do not see it displayed. 
It was in regard to my ban... and would like to resolve it.. I have been part of Open
minded for 9 years, as nicekindhearted,   never had a problem... I never posted, harassed or anyone
during that time or now.  I am quiet in the room and talk to only a few that I have become
friends with over the years.   I do understand this room is owned by owners and they may
act as seen appropriately.... I am not going to make excuses or be creative with them,  honestly
I dont understand how the problem of more than one user name happened.  I have only
one account with nicekindheared.  My apologies for the problem and please may I/we render
this problem?  I would appreciate a response.
One last question: since it has been about 2 months this occurred I saw in my mail here
the following post appears:   unit    Shut up.   2020-04-20 6:09:33 pm  which upset
me cause i do not know this person and how can one post on my account if i am banned.
 Thank you for your time and all you do.

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: past post in regard to Open minded
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 05:24:44 PM »
They have given you your answer, continually posting will not get you anywhere, they as a room do not even have to tell you why you were banned. Stop spamming the forums.

Nicekindhearted

• View Profile
Re: past post in regard to Open minded
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 07:08:36 PM »
Thanks for the response....i have no idea what you mean spamming the forum... I only come here to check to see if there is a response.  guess I am not allowed to do that either.  Like i mentioned earlier my last response doesn't even show here.   
Again thank you i will not post anything.