In an ongoing effort to provide a safe service to its users Buzzen
Communications Inc. has employed the use of a code of conduct that it expects
it's users to abide by. Buzzen Communications is not held responsible for
content found within user-created, non-Buzzen managed areas. Buzzen reserves the
right to terminate any of its users access from it's services without notice, or
question. Buzzen also holds the right to delete any content found to be in
violation of its code of conduct.
Buzzen Communications is for the general use of non-commercial, individual users
16 years of age or older. While we've provided you with the ability to
self-categorize your form of communication, we reserve the right to change the
category and rating at will. Buzzen has provided areas pertaining to an adult
market, which is designed for users over the age of 18. Buzzen makes every
effort to ensure users under this age are not present in the section, but cannot
hold any liability; parents are responsible for their children's actions.
Using Buzzen Services
- Impersonating a Buzzen Admin, Sysop, Guide, Host, Manager, Agent or
another user is prohibited.
- Please do not copy or impersonate chat room names.
- Do not use Buzzen Communications services to send unsolicited messages
and/or mail also known as spam.
- Please treat all other users with respect, and do not use our
communication services to abuse, threaten, bite, harass or stalk other users. This
also includes the posting of private information including but not limited
to email addresses, phone numbers, real names, and home addresses.
- Buzzen reserves the right to remove content or users in user-created
communication services that express ideals of racism, bigotry, violence,
obscenity or nudity.
- Any use of Buzzen Communication services for commercial purposes, is
done at your own risk and may be removed without notice by a Buzzen
Knowing the law
- Buzzen does not allow content or behaviours relating to any illegal
activities under international laws. You cannot use our communication
services as means of distributing, posting or publishing any unlawful
material, this includes but is not limited to child pornography, piracy,
bestiality, incest, harassment and illegal access to another's computer
- Buzzen communication service can not be used for advertising external
websites that violate this code of conduct.
- It is against this code of conduct to upload any patented or copyrighted
material. Buzzen will remove such content without notice. We cannot ensure
the safety of user's computer while such material is downloaded or used.
- Do not post or promote materials (documents, software etc.) that may be
used to cause harm on another computer, or alter their overall experience in
our communication services.
- You are required to uphold all laws that pertain to your locale, and
- We strongly advise against providing other users with personally
identifiable information, which could be used against you, your property or
- We strongly advise you install a good anti-virus program and firewall,
and backup your files regularly. Buzzen does not backup files found in user
created communication services.
- We encourage that parents monitor what their children do while on the
internet, there are many harmful and questionable sites found online. We
invite you to join your child while communicating in our services and teach
them good online etiquette and safety.
- Please remember that any request made by a Buzzen Host / Guide / or
Staff member should be followed as part of the Code of Conduct. Refusing or
ignoring the request is a violation of the Code of Conduct. If you disagree
with the request you can file a complaint through the support section.
- The creators of specific communication services should be responsible
with regards to their member's behavior, and remove any users who constantly
violate this code of conduct.
- You're responsible for any actions you make based on another's decision.
Remembering that it is possible hearsay and that may be false, as people
often are not who they say they are.
- You use scripts, bots and other third party clients at your own risk; we
cannot guarantee the safety, nor integrity of your computer while such
programs are in use.
Thank you for observing and following this code of conduct. Buzzen
Communications Inc. reserves the right to make amendments or change this code of
conduct without notice and at any time; therefore we recommend you periodically
review these guidelines.
- Buzzen membership is designed for individuals 16 years of age or
- As a member you will uphold this Code of Conduct
- You understand that all materials, including without limitation,
information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics,
video, or other kinds of messages ("Content"), whether publicly posted or
privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which
such Content originated. This means you, and not Buzzen Communications are
entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit, or
otherwise make available via the service.
You agree that you will not use the server to:
- Violations of the Buzzen Code of Conduct may result in the
termination of access to Buzzen's services or deletion of content
- You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute,
or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, sound,
data, information, or software that:
- Incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity,
profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Misrepresents the source of anything you post, including impersonation
of another individual or entity.
- Provides or creates links to external sites that violate this Code of
- Is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- Is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information
of any minor (anyone under 18 years of age), including, but not limited to:
name, email, home address, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact
information without their foreknowledge and willing consent.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that
contains software virus s or any other computer code, files or programs
designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer
software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that
infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other
proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise
the origin of any Content transmitted through the service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally illegal or violates any applicable
local and national laws that apply to your location; including but not
limited to child pornography, illegal drugs, copyright material and
intellectual property not belonging to you.
- Is intended to threaten, stalk , defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or
intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including
on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race
or religion; or to incite or encourage any one else to do so.
- Intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others
to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or server,
including but not limited to spamming.
- Attempts to impersonate a Buzzen employee, agent, manager, host, another
user, or any other person though any means.
Termination and Cancellation
- Buzzen Communications reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to
review and remove user-created services and content at will and without
notice, and delete posting or ban participants that are deemed
Rights and Responsibilities
Buzzen Supported Room Service - Code of Conduct
- We encourage our Members to not share information that others could use
to harm you, and for parents to be aware of and help exercise control over
content posted by and activities of their children to keep them safe online.
- Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the
accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using
the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or
objectionable. Under no circumstances will Buzzen Communications be liable
in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or
omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as
a result of the use of or reliance upon any Content posted, transmitted or
otherwise made available via the Service.
- Buzzen Communications reserves the right to amend or change the Code of
Conduct at any time without notice, and encourage you to periodically review
these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
BSR (Buzzen Supported Rooms) is a Market in Buzzen which deals with
permanent rooms (do not close). They are known by their gold hammer in front
of the room name. The difference between BSR Rooms and a Registered Room
(with butterfly by name of room) is that they are merely a User Created Room
Owned by a User. A Registered Room is created by a Market Manager and hosted
by Buzzen Staff.
A "Thank You"
is given when a donation in the amount of
$50USD or greater is Paid to Buzzen. A "Thank You" consists of support in
your permanent room. The re-assurance we will keep your room on the server
24/7. It also comes with Assistance from BSR Guides who will in fact change
modes and give access to your room. They will help you with abusive chatters
if they are not removable by you and also to stop flooders in your room. By
no means is this payment for that service or for a permanent room.
Donation: (a voluntary gift (such as money, service(s) or ideas) made to
some worthwhile cause). It is not a payment that can be refunded or
returned. It is a voluntary payment to help Buzzen give you a better chat
experience. Buzzen reserves the right to dismiss any threat of legal action
over a donation paid on these terms.
BSR Staff Guidelines
By no means is Buzzen responsible for the Owners, hosts, or users in a BSR
Supported room. They are NOT Buzzen official rooms and we do not interject
with the way they are run. We will however, enter and ban for COC issues as
COC issues are Buzzen's responsibility to handle. We do not get involved in
"politics" in a room or room "rules". The Guides of BSR are not to ban
anyone from a BSR Room unless they are returning in multiple nicks avoiding
a ban. That is abuse and COC. We as BSR Staff are there to assist with COC