Author Topic: Open Minded.  (Read 52588 times)

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
Re: Open Minded.
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2017, 10:47:55 PM »
I wasn't going to weigh in on this topic, but I do have one thing to add.   Since all the changes have taken place and the troublemaking chatters are gone, we have gotten so many compliments from chatters.   Its so good to hear about the positive.   And knowing the positive greatly outweighs the negative, we know we are going in the right direction.    NG, Wolf and CF, we make a great team and I am proud to be a part it.    To our hosts, you all do a great job.   Thank you for volunteering your time to hosting.   

Sasha

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2017, 03:22:34 PM »
Many of you have known me for several years, I remain (or try to remain) the same person I know that I am.
Holding a hammer in the room doesn't make me any different than anyone, if I abuse my hammer it would be removed from me no questions asked. Why, because we strive to be fair, logical, and great hosts, this is because we have upper management that set that example for us.

While I am in chat, I love to have fun, flirt (if I most), share of my personal stories at times, empathize with some of the chatters, just be there, I don't come in with the sole idea to kick or ban anyone in any given day, that is too much waste of my good energy.

Having said that, when I do kick anyone, I do it knowing that if I do it wrongly it can and will affect me as a host, chatter and person, because I have no ill for anyone, specially those I don't even know in person. I am about my person first, I owe it to myself to be the best I can be for me first, for my family, my very dear friends which include some of my chat friends.

Life is too short to complain about the things that are already done, about the things we can't change.  Instead life does give us the opportunity to become better than yesterday, better than before, today is the day to make the change for ourselves so that we may impact the past we may have messed up.

Lastly, I am very approachable, I am not above anyone, my whispers are always open if there is anything that needs to be discussed. I am not above reproach, and I love a good constructive criticism because I always want to become a better Eclissi than I was yesterday.

Much love always,

Eclissi

Open_Minded

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2017, 08:20:16 PM »
Very well said.

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2017, 08:33:31 PM »
Illusive it won't allow me into any rooms at the present time, either. I've checked all flash player and related stuff. It's probably a sign to give chatting away.

HardHat23

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2017, 09:59:42 PM »
Very well stated, Lissi.  Wish that everyone could look at things as sanely and rationally as you just did.

« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2017, 11:12:17 PM »
Thank you Papa Wolf for always having our backs and for allowing us the opportunity to grow in the room as individuals.

We, I believe I can speak for all hosts, love what we do and mostly who we do it for you, NG, Cowboys and Sasha are a great example.

Hardhat,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this post, it is because of people like yourself that I love what I do.

Lissi

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2017, 03:30:17 PM »
why do I keep getting kicked out  of open minded  ??I am  doing nothing  wrong --ty

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2017, 04:20:39 PM »
Dixie, have you taken your concern to NG or one of the owners?  Is your nickname being kicked out due to being duplicate?  Please reach out to NG or one of the owners to resolve your issue.

Eclissi

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2017, 01:53:19 AM »
Dixie, since there are no kicks logged for you...have you thought that you are just disconnecting?
That is beyond our control, complain to Buzzen.
And, why would you post this here without speaking to an Owner, or any of the 3 managers?

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2017, 02:12:58 PM »
soory for posting what I posted  yesterday --I apologize  I was not aware that u had to speak with a host  or owner first --sorry if I offended anyone --this is a nice room and I enjoy being here --ty

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2017, 05:12:56 PM »
Lets be clear here ... being kicked/banned from a chat room is COMPLETELY different than "moofing" or disconnecting from the room if you have a bad internet connection or some other issue. Seems like you moofed since NG said there were no kicks logged for you.

syloxRANDALL

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2017, 01:32:30 AM »
I would like to personally thank Cowboys Fan for offering me the opportunity to not only enter Open Minded but do so in a manner that was unencumbered with the threat of being thrown out. I would also like to say a very heart felt thank you to Cowboys Fan for offering me a  hammer and interim hosting position where I was able to display hosting at an extremely advanced level, for that I am truly grateful. I am especially pleased given I have been participating in a chat forum for approximately 12 years, 11 of which I have been banned for no more that upholding the right to free speech. Given the preceding the 25 second hosting stint takes on a special significance and provide me with renewed vigour to speak out on behalf of others. To those that witnessed the preceding event I say savour it, to those that have suffered at the hands of any brutal regime I say there is hope, to those that are indifferent I say rise up and be counted, to those that are afflicted I say read as a much as you can, educate yourselves and cherish freedom.

X out.

Cold

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2017, 05:41:29 AM »
If you were banned for 11 years, that ban must have been implicated by psych. That also means the ban had to have been lifted when he gave up ownership of the room, to Wolf. You should have tried to enter the room sooner.
I'm glad Cowboy Fan was able to relieve  any concerns you had, please stop by again.

syloxRANDALL

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2017, 02:38:05 AM »
Thank you Naughty, it would seem that you too are of exemplary character.

Appreciated.

Blake 7 LeFarge

alwaysgirl

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2017, 03:34:06 PM »
 i would sincerely like to rejoin open minded.