Author Topic: Booting/Banning in OM  (Read 21564 times)

Re: Booting/Banning in OM
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2017, 06:33:36 PM »
I'm going to weigh in here, I chat across several rooms and see the shit going on in them so I feel well qualified to add comment. Let me preface this firstly by saying, I don't wish to offend and if your nose does get outta joint, sorry but not sorry.

In the legal sense PapaWolf pays for the privilege of owning and operating OpenMinded in any manner he sees fit to. It is no different to driving a car on the freeway, he owns the vehicle and all contained within it's chasis. If you are requested to pipe down and belt up, you do so or exit the vehicle. Outside of the vehicle is the driving laws of that State/Country etc. When you registered an account on Buzzen you agreed to abide by their rules the same way a vehicle driver agrees to abide by the road/driving rules also. You in the role of passenger, agree to abide by the rules set out by the driver, et al. Still following?

Buzzen isn't a democracy, why would you feel it is? Nobody "votes" the owner into the position and He/Jay laid down the rules because he pays for it and gets to say so. PapaWolf has paid his BSR so he gets to lay down the rules of His room, last time I looked, he wasn't voted in, therefore it is NOT a democracy either. He appoints his Staff to uphold the rules of His room, He has determined that the Host Staff he chose have the skills and attributes required and it's as simple and cut throat as that.

He doesn't have to justify and validate why He allows some chatters in and others are banned. Moreover, He is under no obligation to provide the room for you to chat in, He does so because frankly, He had the coin and you did not.

You can chat elsewhere, nobody requires your presence in OM.

Hope all who read this followed my oversimplification but, in truth it is what it is.

When in doubt, iggy is your friend.....End of.

Dismay

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2017, 06:53:39 PM »
Well Said Sera Well Said!!!!

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2017, 07:22:16 PM »
You are so right Sera.  I have the utmost respect for Papa and NG and all the other room owners.  I dont get why people have to come in and start so much drama.  I left the other room for peace.  Yet they cant ever or wont ever let go.

ρяιмα

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2017, 07:23:17 PM »
I'm going to weigh in here, I chat across several rooms and see the shit going on in them so I feel well qualified to add comment. Let me preface this firstly by saying, I don't wish to offend and if your nose does get outta joint, sorry but not sorry.

In the legal sense PapaWolf pays for the privilege of owning and operating OpenMinded in any manner he sees fit to. It is no different to driving a car on the freeway, he owns the vehicle and all contained within it's chasis. If you are requested to pipe down and belt up, you do so or exit the vehicle. Outside of the vehicle is the driving laws of that State/Country etc. When you registered an account on Buzzen you agreed to abide by their rules the same way a vehicle driver agrees to abide by the road/driving rules also. You in the role of passenger, agree to abide by the rules set out by the driver, et al. Still following?

Buzzen isn't a democracy, why would you feel it is? Nobody "votes" the owner into the position and He/Jay laid down the rules because he pays for it and gets to say so. PapaWolf has paid his BSR so he gets to lay down the rules of His room, last time I looked, he wasn't voted in, therefore it is NOT a democracy either. He appoints his Staff to uphold the rules of His room, He has determined that the Host Staff he chose have the skills and attributes required and it's as simple and cut throat as that.

He doesn't have to justify and validate why He allows some chatters in and others are banned. Moreover, He is under no obligation to provide the room for you to chat in, He does so because frankly, He had the coin and you did not.

You can chat elsewhere, nobody requires your presence in OM.

Hope all who read this followed my oversimplification but, in truth it is what it is.

When in doubt, iggy is your friend.....End of.

Finally, a sensible post! Had this only happened 30 posts ago!

ρяιмα

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2017, 07:56:59 PM »
Prima, the very fact that you brought this here shows how much of a coward you are and your mental illness is showing Sweetheart!! Take a chill pill ;D

Hello little one, you're trying to get my attention, here I am. Is there something constructive you'd like to contribute or just want to troll a little bit more?

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2017, 07:57:12 PM »
Ive had more fun at funerals.  I dont get some people...but then again you cant make sense out of nonsense.

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2017, 07:59:27 PM »
Honestly its a private room.  They can do as they wish.  And to put this in a public forum is just more bullshit drama. To pull me into the middle of it is so childish and lame but so be it.  Seems you have nothing better to do with your time.  If you dont like the rules dont chat there.  Plain and simple.  I have no say in what any of the hosts or owners do.  I am no ones favorite either and I get away with nothing.  Like I said you need to do other things with your time.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:01:32 PM by 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 »

Deliriousend0

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2017, 08:04:16 PM »
they re all hammer happy bnch of old ladies and go sucka dick sera iggies your friend!

Chatty~Cosmina

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »
Having just read through all the threads I see one common theme....NO ONE addressing the fact that the HOSTS have different rules for different people and show extreme partiality. I have no problem with the room being private and doing what it wishes...just really do think the name is very deceptive and should be changed!

ρяιмα

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 08:15:36 PM »
Having just read through all the threads I see one common theme....NO ONE addressing the fact that the HOSTS have different rules for different people and show extreme partiality. I have no problem with the room being private and doing what it wishes...just really do think the name is very deceptive and should be changed!

Praise be!! I think thus far the best post has been Sera's, and she's not even a host!

ρяιмα

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »
I don't understand what the big deal is oh wait they can't come in OM and act like trolls  and be mean . It's sad being mean is all the know to do  .They actually brag about it  :S   . The children can't get their way in OM like they do in 40's  .They ruined espresso bar and now they are working on 40's . Pitiful ! Prima  you started this and you want to call me a troll well I've dealt with worse than you . You had my attention now ur history  BYE BYE

Biased:
  • unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something
    "We will not tolerate this biased media coverage"

Unbiased:
  • showing no prejudice for or against something; impartial

Perhaps I maybe didn't make myself clear, this isn't a post about any one chatter, that means Budd and Rose; I'm not on some crusade (lead or take part in an energetic and organized campaign concerning a social, political, or religious issue) for anyone. If they want to come in every room and cause a ruckus, that's their prerogative, and if they're being dumb, fine, ban them. However, sweet child, my question - NEH the topic of this thread has really only called to question how the hosts/leaders in OM discern (perceive or recognize) the same bannable behavior in different chatters; and how they react.

At one point I DO speak about the behavior of chatters in my original post, only to point out unsavory behavior, that chatter was an OM chatter but.... *sips tea*  ... Aside from that one time, at what point do I call attention to chatter's behavior? I can wait.

Please note that I have been completely okay with Sera's post, granted she's not a host or owner of OM, she really said more in her post than all of the OM comments combined.

Edited to take out an extra 'unbiased'  ..... LOL OOOH THE IRONY!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:12:33 PM by ρяιмα »

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »
As this topic has nothing to do with the thread, and has been nothing but stirring the pot it has been locked.

ρяιмα

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2017, 10:09:39 AM »
Since it's been made clear that a healthy debate is beyond the reach of our posters, I'll regretfully lock this thread; a big thank you to all the few who constructively contributed to the debate.