Author Topic: I need someone to find me a wallpaper store that sells wallpaper  (Read 1619 times)

• View Profile
I need someone to find me a wallpaper store that sells wallpaper
« on: February 15, 2024, 02:29:15 AM »
How are you my friends, I hope you are well, does anyone here know a wallpaper store, I bought a new house this month and I am now preparing to live in it, do any of you know a reliable store that sells wallpaper, I hope you can help me in this post and share with me, I want a wallpaper store that has a wide range of wallpaper.

valtt79

• View Profile
Re: I need someone to find me a wallpaper store that sells wallpaper
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 05:51:59 AM »
I think you can use Google and it will show you a lot of recommendations and companies that do just that.personally I would order online.for example, if you are interested, you can look here: https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper

enzo_enzo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 06:00:51 AM »
Yes, now in fact there are many such companies that can help you, and the most important thing here is not to make a mistake when choosing.It is better to choose several stores so that you have a choice. .personally I would order online.

James13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 06:11:48 AM »
Boho wallpapers give beautiful look. For a wide range of wallpaper options, you need to search different stores. Remember to read reviews and check customer ratings to ensure you are purchasing from a reliable store. I hope you find the perfect wallpaper for your home.

Marinette

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 06:15:03 AM »
 Boho wallpapers have mixed patterns and colour schemes. Wallpapers can also be a cost-effective and quick way to change the look of a space . Many stores selling boho wallpapers but I suggest you to buying wallpapers from the above website because it has high quality and good wallpapers.

ℭlays

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 10:42:42 AM »
Go to your local Sherwin-Williams store or any paint store They will have catalogs of wallpaper

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 09:15:58 AM »
Wallshoppe, Walnut Wallpaper, Wallpaper Direct, Drop it Modern