Sir/Madam,
My chat name on Buzzen is Ebоny. I just tried to join the Sports Bar to chat for a bit. Upon joining, I received an error message that read: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "Buzzen Sports Bar" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.
Would you be so kind as to explain why I am banned and if possible remove the ban so I may chat freely again? I may be contacted at: hello3hello4@gmail.com.
With thanks & kind regards,
Ebоny
My chat name on Buzzen is Ebоny. I just tried to join the Sports Bar to chat for a bit. Upon joining, I received an error message that read: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "Buzzen Sports Bar" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.
Would you be so kind as to explain why I am banned and if possible remove the ban so I may chat freely again? I may be contacted at: hello3hello4@gmail.com.
With thanks & kind regards,
Ebоny
Be on alert a nickname BuzzenAdmin has been whispering users asking theme to click a link and update their information. THIS IS NOT BUZZEN. It is a phishing scam do not click on any links from users claiming to be buzzen. The only official buzzen staff are ^Guide ^Sysop ^Admin and ^DT_ nicknames. If you get such a message please report it to helpdesk or a support Ticket.