I just got banned from Open Minded and I would like to know what my violation was. I didn't use profanity. I was not disrespectful toward anyone.
Community Forum
Help & Support
why am i banned from openminded
why am I banned from OM? I have not been in that or any chatroom in ages, and rarely chat with anyone and keep to myself when I am in there....
I was banned today. I really do not know why. I am not here to critaize at all. I would simply like to know the reason. When I was banned I had answered a members question. He was seeking a room that was not openminded. I simply named a room I had seen that said nothing about openminded. was answering the question Barfella asked the thing I did wrong.?If you would be so kind as to tell me I would be thankful.Fordd65
my guess is u mentioned another room .....forbidden to do that in OM ..sez so in the room greeting banner
Be on alert a nickname BuzzenAdmin has been whispering users asking theme to click a link and update their information. THIS IS NOT BUZZEN. It is a phishing scam do not click on any links from users claiming to be buzzen. The only official buzzen staff are ^Guide ^Sysop ^Admin and ^DT_ nicknames. If you get such a message please report it to helpdesk or a support Ticket.