Author Topic: Booting/Banning in OM  (Read 21943 times)

ρяιмα

Booting/Banning in OM
« on: November 14, 2017, 12:11:03 PM »
I just had the most delightful experience in OM, as have many other ppl; I must pose this question:

Why is booting/banning good for one chatter, but not good for another?

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander, should it not? Why are some chatters booted/banned on sight, but others allowed to coordinate chaos?

Exhibit A:

[10:31a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : really what prima...its the fucking truth (Rose is referring to the recent boot of a 40's chatter)
[10:31a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : you can always go back there) (she continues to provoke me)
[10:31a] ρяιмα : im just here to read the rules
[10:31a] ρяιмα : Rose
[10:31a] ρяιмα : dont start shit with me (here I am warning this chatter not to confront me, I've done nothing to warrant said comments, yet she continues on)
[10:31a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : lmfao
[10:31a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : you havent seen anything yet..but i promised to behave (at this point I am waiting for a host, which was Bruce at the time, to step in)
[10:32a] ρяιмα : Bruce, why dont you kick rose out? (I had to bring this behavior to the host's attention)
[10:32a] Bruce : I am going to say this just once (and he does, finally)
[10:32a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : ive already ignored bruce
[10:32a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : no worries (but clearly there is an obvious lack of respect going on)
[10:33a] Bruce : I expect everyone here to treat others with respect or juts iggy without comments thank you (that should have been enough)
[10:33a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : i dont want ng ragging my ass (..and now no real respect for room owners)

AND... this is where it gets interesting... Please follow along.

Exhibit B:

[10:33a] › BuddyMcBuddleson has joined the conversation.
[10:33a] BuddyMcBuddleson :  :)
[10:34a] BuddyMcBuddleson : brice !
[10:34a] ρяιмα : hiya Buddles!
[10:34a] Lyric : bye buddy (seems this person has psychic powers)
[10:34a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : lovely
[10:34a] BuddyMcBuddleson : yo prima !
[10:34a] Have A Brice Day : budd!
[10:34a] BuddyMcBuddleson : yo homie !
[10:34a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : IGNORE (Ignore without comments, remember?)
[10:34a] BuddyMcBuddleson : wtf u doing here
[10:34a] BuddyMcBuddleson has been kicked out by Bruce. Reason: (ban 15 mins). (Here we see that Budd has been ejected from the room)
[10:34a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : ty bruce
[10:34a] ρяιмα : Bruce, why was he booted?
[10:34a] ρяιмα : he was just talking?'
[10:34a] Jаggεd : he didn't do anything.
[10:34a] ρяιмα : no he didnt do anything
[10:34a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : hes nothing but a shit stirring hater. (yet this person has still remained in the room even after several snide comments not only toward chatters, but OM hosts and owners)
[10:35a] ~รฬєєtร๓เlєςคภคdค~ : theres more than one shit stirrer in here
[10:35a] Bruce : I know him and please don't question my decisons
[10:35a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 :   look in the mirror

So, moral of this story must be that because an OM host 'knows' you, you are subject to a boot/ban at his/her discretion; yet others are not no matter what rolls off their finger tips. I've seen more than my share posts about the leadership in OM, mostly because of biased behavior such as this.

Please, tell me, why does this happen for one but not all?

ρяιмα

Re: Booting/Banning in OM
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 12:34:46 PM »
The aftermath:

[11:22a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : im sorry if i was a pain 
[11:22a] Bruce : no problem you know i love you
[11:22a] 🌹Яŏşɜ🖕ƤɜťàŁ🌹 : yeah i just hope ng wont rag my ass lol
[11:23a] Bruce : if she does just take it and smile

~Cosmina~

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 01:33:13 PM »
Prima, ty for showing the truth about the HOSTS in that room. I remember back when this exact thing happened by hosts in another room and eventually people got tired of it and it killed the room. Its going to happen again. Eventually all the ass kissers will say something to bet banned unfairly and they will slowly leave. The problem with HOSTS is their lack of ability to be fair and unbiased even when the room has clear rules...

Read this and see how much Rose gets away with. She got me banned when I wasn't even in the room!  But then again I don't suck up or ass kiss.

Yummy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 01:38:16 PM »
I actually find this  hilarious that rose left 40's because of all the trouble she caused and upsetting that many ppl. So moved to a different room and continues with her same bullshit  ;D ;D ;D ;D

~Cosmina~

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 01:40:54 PM »
And they consider HER a better chatter than ones who can actually have a conversation. Amazing!!!!

â„¢NoToRiOuSâ„¢

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 02:05:05 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D I THINK JUST PUT PEOPLE ON IGNORE, COMING INTO THE ROOM AND BEING A TOTAL ASSHOLE WILL GET U BANNED, iTS A PRIVATELY OWNED ROOM, COMING IN TO BE A ASSHOLE OR BAITING THE HOST YA U GET BANNED. I'm IN ALOT OF ROOMS AND I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE BEING TOOLS IN OTHER ROOMS THEN BITCHING ABOUT BEING BANNED, THIS IS THE REASONS EB DIED BECAUSE OF THIS BS... STAY IN THE ROOM U WANT AND BE A ASSHOLE DONT BRING YOUR DRAMA TO ANOTHER ROOM OR USE IGNORE. SHEESH ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :'(

ρяιмα

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 02:22:49 PM »
To be clear this isn't a witch hunt for any one chatter, it was just that she made it so easy to make my case and point.

ρяιмα

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 02:26:47 PM »
;D ;D ;D I THINK JUST PUT PEOPLE ON IGNORE, COMING INTO THE ROOM AND BEING A TOTAL ASSHOLE WILL GET U BANNED, iTS A PRIVATELY OWNED ROOM, COMING IN TO BE A ASSHOLE OR BAITING THE HOST YA U GET BANNED. I'm IN ALOT OF ROOMS AND I SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE BEING TOOLS IN OTHER ROOMS THEN BITCHING ABOUT BEING BANNED, THIS IS THE REASONS EB DIED BECAUSE OF THIS BS... STAY IN THE ROOM U WANT AND BE A ASSHOLE DONT BRING YOUR DRAMA TO ANOTHER ROOM OR USE IGNORE. SHEESH ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :'(

I don't understand this, at what point in my post did anyone (other than the OM regular that was named) bait the host, or was an asshole? No one is 'bitching' about being banned, in fact the last time I checked I was welcomed in OM (probably not after this post but that will just validate my point); people who have been banned by OM hosts wear it as a badge of honor, however the group is becoming so large, it's almost cliché.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 02:32:15 PM »
Instead of posting this here, why not wait and come and speak with me directly?
I find it amazing how so many of you can bitch and moan about problems on this forum, but never ever bring them to my attention. I guess some of you assume that I have a crystal ball or I sit in chat all day with nothing better to do then babysit adults. 

ρяιмα

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 02:38:40 PM »
Instead of posting this here, why not wait and come and speak with me directly?
I find it amazing how so many of you can bitch and moan about problems on this forum, but never ever bring them to my attention. I guess some of you assume that I have a crystal ball or I sit in chat all day with nothing better to do then babysit adults.

Well, c'mon over to 40's chat any time, NG! we'd love to hear from you.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 02:52:40 PM »
If you want to speak to me about Open Minded, come see me, you know where to find me prima.

ρяιмα

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 03:01:45 PM »
If you want to speak to me about Open Minded, come see me, you know where to find me prima.

I've seen how another chatter was treated when they had questioned the leadership in OM, please see below:

Exhibit C:
https://www.buzzen.com/forum/index.php?topic=80.0

Please note the replies reply of one several of the OM hosts/leaders specifically saying "Your visit may be short" isn't that just a fancy way of saying come to our room so we can ban you?

You, yourself even say that you're not there all the time, you don't sit and baby sit adults, which is fine and dandy, but I'm not going to guess when you're there and when you're not. I'm sorry that you do not agree with the method I have taken here, however, I have offered you a alternative.

Edited to correct.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 03:18:12 PM by ρяιмα »

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 03:22:22 PM »
This is ludicrous, I refuse to spend any more time defending Open Minded and it's hosts.
Remember prima, you begged to get a hammer, are you upset because I wouldn't give you one? 

ρяιмα

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 03:28:19 PM »
This is ludicrous, I refuse to spend any more time defending Open Minded and it's hosts.
Remember prima, you begged to get a hammer, are you upset because I wouldn't give you one?

No need to be passive aggressive or nasty here, if you thought that I was being serious about being given a hammer after being away from chat and OM for over a year, I'm sorry you assumed that; but I knew I'd never be issued one, and I was/am perfectly okay with that. My visits to OM as of late has been few and far between and when I do visit, it's rarely for very long, perhaps that hasn't come to your attention.

But nvm, since you refuse to continue on.

I must thank you for your insights and contribution to this thread.

Enjoy your day!!

Meggnog

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2017, 03:34:15 PM »
Yall some sad kents.