Author Topic: Open Minded.  (Read 53015 times)

ƤƛƤƛ_ƜƠԼƑ

Re: Open Minded.
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2016, 06:45:10 PM »
ts been a rough go this past week or so.

Father in law had to go back to the hospital, we had to call the EMTs Sunday,he was having respiratory issues. We thought all was well and they sent him home that afternoon. Turned right around and had to call the EMTs again Wednesday am,back he went and at this time is in CCU with pneumonia. It's not easy watching a loved one go thru constant battles,and he has his plate full. We are all tired. And I am not the only one dealing with family issues, I think some forget in chat that no matter how much we try and keep chat separated from life,it tends to flow over.one to the other.
We are human we make mistakes, life might be kicking us in the ass and for some chat is a escape from the bullshit they might be dealing with. I am running on very little sleep and not in real good humor at this time.
It just is what it is.
I have spoken to those who have been taking care of the room in my absence. I have been informed bans have been lifted.
I will leave it that..................with this one thought.
No matter whether your a host or a chatter, before you jump to assumptions about either,try to remember you probably do not have any clue what that person might be going thru in their life. Cut them some slack................if you find that you just cannot get along with them in chat.....use ignore.....it really makes it easier on all concerned.
No one likes to kick and ban but sometimes we get tired of the constant arguing and bickering between chatters or those who seem to take issue with certain host/managers. If you just cannot handle the idea of a hosted chat room then maybe you should find a room that does not have a host. We are doing our best to try and accommodate all concerned. We are constantly working towards making OM a better chatroom. Still a work in progress and no matter how much we try there will always be someone who will not be happy with whatever changes we make.
Enjoy your upcoming weekend.

MrCleanPeen

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 10:50:30 PM »
Papa my ban has not been lifted and i would really like to speak to you.  Its been over a month since ive been banned and i havent been able to explain my side.   I have tried to apologize to Juni for what happened that day but she has blocked me messaging her.   I am reaching out to you for your help, this has been really unfair and i would really like to speak with you.  Thanks, MrCleanPeen- Jeremy

MrCleanPeen

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 11:00:21 PM »
Papa ive been in Open Minded for a long time and you can ask almost anyone in that room, i have never caused any trouble.   For Juni to ban me like she did was unfair.   You dont realize that she gets in these moods where she picks on people for no reason and if you are in her sights she will ban you.   I have always thought Open Minded was a fair and friendly room.   Is Juni really the best choice to be a host for your room? 

ƤƛƤƛ_ƜƠԼƑ

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 12:27:41 AM »
Peen it has been lifted.

Im going to be like Trump,blunt and to the point..................if you don't like my bluntness,well it is what it is.

I want people to enjoy this chat room.

No drama and no bullshit

Just have fun

Use ignore

Read the room rules

They are very simple,so simple even I can understand them.

This is a adult chat room so I will safely assume most who come into OM are adults.

If you put yourself into the position of being removed from the room for ignoring the rules.......do not come to me and expect me to reverse what my room managers /host have done.

All of us will be going thru training to make sure all of us are on the same page so that no one can say they are being picked on by any certain host.

Follow the rules and have fun in chat it just cannot get any simpler than that. If your in a grumpy mood and we all go there from time to time.............use ignore...if you have issues with a host.........feel free to use ignore as well.

Personally if I am in a bad mood or just tired I either don't come into chat or I come in and say very little.................no use in making others suffer for me having a pissy day.

Enjoy your chat.

HAHAahahhahahahahahh

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 04:46:34 PM »
I read your thing about rules, but those policing them have to have enough intelligence to interpret what is breaking the rule and what is just messing about.

Therein lies the problem..

The vast majority of hosts are too dumb to scratch themselves let alone manage people. I say this from experience over many years.

Hope this helps in some way.

ƤƛƤƛ_ƜƠԼƑ

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 06:34:04 PM »
Kent
   Thank you for your input. We are making several much needed changes such as a very extensive host training class so that everyone is on the same page as far as interpretation of the room rules as well as the Buzzen COC.

Webbie our new manager is working on that as I type this and she has simplified the room rules to I think about 6 or so to make it easier for both host and chatters alike to understand.

Regards
Wolf

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 09:01:28 PM »
NrNatural, I removed your post, this thread is suppose to be a place for Owners to promote their rooms. If you have an issue with Open Minded I suggest you post on their community website @ http://openminded.buzzenbsr.com

MrCleanPeen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 11:55:25 AM »
Thank you Papa, I appreciate it, will do

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2016, 03:37:34 PM »
Waves to Scoots and Bricey  :P   
Hey ya PAPA, You know you have missed me in the room really messin everything up and pissin people off  :-\ ??? :-*...and my spelling !!! OH MY MY  ::) :o. Miss ya all !
[/font][/color]

:-*rowdy :-*

Sfty

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2016, 04:11:24 PM »
I only have one question papa...........is there a buffet or not??? :P Hugs to you and I hope your family reclaims good health..... (K)(L)

Ooozzy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 12:09:16 PM »
Good Morning. I was wondering if there is a way that the Sizzle Bot could have the option for individual chatters to be able to ignore? Chatting in the room this morning there were a lot of people who felt that the constant updates of what is playing that scrolls in the room every 3-4 minutes is very annoying. Thanks for considering this for those of us who have chatted in Open Minded for many years and like to chat in the open room and not have to see bot garbage on our screens.
Kill SizzleBot please :D!

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 03:25:49 PM »
Good Morning. I was wondering if there is a way that the Sizzle Bot could have the option for individual chatters to be able to ignore? Chatting in the room this morning there were a lot of people who felt that the constant updates of what is playing that scrolls in the room every 3-4 minutes is very annoying. Thanks for considering this for those of us who have chatted in Open Minded for many years and like to chat in the open room and not have to see bot garbage on our screens.
Kill SizzleBot please :D!

I concur that there needs to be the ability to ignore the Sizzle bot if a chatter would like to do so.

2Bumpz4U2

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 07:46:11 PM »
I'm ok with the SizzleBot every half or every hour  ;) seems a good compromise
Love, Bumpz

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2016, 11:24:19 PM »
We have updated webchat so that you may ignore Bot_Sizzle. You should only need to refresh your webchat. If you are unable to ignore the bot after refresh please clear temp files and try again.

Memphis

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2017, 09:14:31 PM »
Just saw this, Papa I hope your father in law is getting better!