Author Topic: Open Minded.  (Read 52989 times)

Re: Open Minded.
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2017, 04:57:40 AM »
yep... I to go into OM now when all the twats (OM banned ) end up playing in the 40's sandpit   ::)   hehe and I behave to ! :-[

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2017, 05:08:15 PM »
Most chatters when kicked or banned from a room, claim they have no idea why or what they did wrong, its quite amusing. Being at your computer at the exact moment you were banned is not a requirement for being banned so that has about as much to do with it as does the price of tea in China. There comes a point when a chatter is a problem and then they end up on a temporary ban and then later when they are back enough is enough and a permanent ban is put in place. Despite the bitter opinions of some, the room is certainly not going in the direction of some other room. It seems the room runs smoothly and is enjoyed by all visitors. We seem to have as many chatters as we always have had.

Soxy ... I appreciate your honesty there and just accepting why things went the way they did. Its a much better look than the way others have handled it.

X________ aka Blake ... We (Papa Wolf, NG, Sasha and myself) have been carefully considering your offer. As tempting as it is we feel we need to decline at this time for the following reasons.
 We know that your time is very important and valuable. We just don't feel like you are asking for enough money per hour and you should definitely hold out for more. Until we can pay you what you are worth, do not even consider hosting for us. I hope this is the welcoming and positive response you are looking for, as you are my biggest role model and I hope to be just like you when I grow up.

Omg .... so did Clint ever respond to your comment? Chuck Norris is so awesome!!

Viva ... Glad you enjoy the room, you are welcome anytime.

To All: Hosting in the Open Minded chat room is completely a volunteer position, there is absolutely zero compensation for doing so. Therefore there are guidelines established that are clear and easy to follow. Based on all of this, it is not for everyone and your only reward is that you are helping to make the room an enjoyable place for us to gather and hang out and chat and joke with each other. Thanks to Papa Wolf for allowing us to help you with your room :D NG and Sasha, great job ladies  :-* <3 ... To all who help with the room including the previously mentioned trio, I got your back  ;)

Sfty

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2017, 05:32:25 PM »
I dont often get involved in the politics of chat, but this time I feel like I need to say something......Chat would be alot nicer if all the hosts didnt  have to defend their actions. Its Papa's room, and NG, CF, Sasha, and the rest are doing a great job. If you dont like the way things are being run, please feel free to not visit the room. I have been involved in chats for 20 years now and I can safely say IF you were banned, you were banned for a reason.. I personally witnessed the patience of Jobe with some of the hosts , had I still been hosting you'd have been banned alot sooner...... no one is ever going to be 100% satisfied with every decision made in chat, but I can safely say so far in my estimation, the bans were warranted and appreciated by many. Most of us are just looking for a diversion from the daily grind of everyday life. And some of us have made friends for life...I reiterate. if you dont like it here, dont come here...... that being said..... NG, someone slipped kale in the buffet, I think it was that meany sasha......  :P ;) :-*

jeffrey dahmer

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2017, 06:52:15 PM »
hi vivs. would you like some warewolves?

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2017, 06:59:36 PM »
lol Cos you're a psycho, you do realize no one believes a word you say, right? I don't even have a dog in this fight, but I do know if anything involves you, I'm sure you started it and are now playing the poor widdle me song and dance.

Here, you need one of these.. https://i.imgur.com/0wTwQYs.jpg

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2017, 07:14:23 PM »
ok the new fix won't allow me into the room why?

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2017, 09:57:36 PM »
ok the new fix won't allow me into the room why?

Illusive ... new fix? Like flash update or you mean something on Buzzen? Perhaps you could start a support ticket if you are still having trouble getting in to the room.

http://www.buzzen.com/supportticket.html

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2017, 10:07:05 PM »
:oI did not do it, CF did it

🍁Pumpkin🎃Smoothie🍁

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2017, 12:40:49 AM »
 ;D SMH

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2017, 01:05:44 AM »
Darlin Sft,

I have removed the kale, the tofu and some other stuff that looked like fish feces, I am trying to stay on top of this matter, but, as I am sure you know, Sasha and Cowboy fan insist on a healthy buffet.
Lift up the table cloth...I have a bunch of unhealthy food hidden under there.   

PS, don't tell anyone, it is our secret. :-X

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2017, 02:40:32 PM »
I was done with this thread...but I have something more to say.
First, I think Open Minded has the best hosts, they follow the rules, even the ones they disagree with, and I know they disagree because they tell me. 
As I said before, everyone gets at least 3 warnings before they are perma-banned.
No one is banned forever, unless they are a habitual problem, most bans are 30 days for the first offense, then 60 days, then 6 months, after that, you don't come back.
A person's attitude has a lot to do with being banned, you act like an ass, you get treated like one, imagine that!
I, yes I, have been kicked from the room, I was even banned once...shit happens, I got over it.
If people learned to use ignore, instead of fighting like prepubescent hormone induced morons, there would be less banning and more fun. 
No one wants to kick and ban, every host knows that if they kick for personal reasons, they lose their hammer.
At any given time, there are at least 5 people I dislike in the room, they chat anyway, that included you Cosmina. I can be cordial to anyone, even people I dislike. I guess I was raised well...or maybe I am heavily medicated.
Before anyone is perma-banned...the ban is posted in the Open Minded host forum and each host must vote on it, there is no final say on the matter...it is a group vote. I don't get to boss people around, I respect my hosts and I respect their opinions, that is the only way it works.
We have some awesome chatters, we have great hosts, (bad ones don't last long) my co-managers, always have my back and I thank God for Cowboy Fan and Sasha. Wolf, I have learned a new respect for him, I am thankful for the second chance, I am thankful for his guidance, and I don't mean just chat related things. 
Pestilence, you gave me the greatest chuckle today and I thank you. I love when people are sarcastic and use it with wit. I love when people get it, sadly, not many do.
X__________________, I am still waiting for that application, I suspect you don't really want the job, you are much to slow in providing me with an application and a resume.

Sincerest regards,
the tyrant known as naughty gurl Leatherberry

½ξvıł­

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2017, 02:53:03 PM »
I love when people play stupid, its so amusing.
Everyone who is banned from Open Minded is warned at least 3 times before it actually happens.
Funny the number of people who have migrated from 40s to Open Minded, maybe I was correct when I removed the riff raff and it migrated over to 40s.
soxy, I am glad you are happy in 40s. I had removed your ban and was going to inform you of it the next time I saw you, but, after seeing that you are so happy in 40s, I'll put the ban back in place.
I don't know how to tell you this soxy...but you can use ignore in every room, had you used it, instead of causing drama, you'd be chatting in Open Minded.

Actually NG, that's not quite true, I got a 15 from Eclissi the other day with only one warning. Really, it was for nothing, I was in a disagreement with another chatter (can't remember who at this point, or what it was about even), and neither of us was using personal attacks or anything. Frankly, I was basically expressing an opinion more than anything, and in a completely professional fashion.....

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2017, 05:52:08 PM »
I guess I should explain in minuscule detail...before anyone is banned for 30 days, 60 days, or 6 months, they receive at least 3 warnings.
Chatters who are are creating drama get one, perhaps two warnings and then they are kicked, you were creating drama.
Eclissi, being the excellent host she is...posted the ban for me to see.
You weren't being professional, you were creating drama, had you used ignore like she told you to, repeatedly, before she kicked you, you wouldn't have had to make that inaccurate post.
Furthermore, re-read what I said...I was discussing bans that are 30 days, 60 days or 6 mouths in duration.
Being kicked and banned is different then being perma-banned.

Now I am done, this is a complete waste of my time.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 05:56:47 PM by ɴαυɢнтy ɢυrl↠ »

Sfty

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2017, 07:54:44 PM »
Naughty......prepubescent.is that like when cowboyfan pulls my pigtails? :P......cuz he does that...... lol and btw?? I now know where sasha hides the chocolate....are ya in or out? :P lol

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2017, 08:15:58 PM »
Yup Sasha ... I did it and I am proud of it.  :-[

NG if by healthy you mean pizza and double bacon cheeseburgers, then yes you have my approval to put them on the buffet line, I'll get my plate  :D

Sfty I don't know if that is prepubescent, but its fun to do  :P